Hospital

Chaeyoung pov
---

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp!

---
I woke up in a white room seeing Mina that has so many wounds. Doctors and nurse rushed as her mother scream.

---
Minari? Minari? Minari!

I hugged her tight as I saw her.

"Minari, are you okay?"

"Yes chaeyoung. Please I want you to make evryone happy, I want you to know that since I saw you, you were my childhood crush, I wasn't moving to the neigborhood, since I saw you in the oark, I know that my eyes and heart will be forever in you, I tried everything for you to see me, those letters from Somi?"

"Its from her right? She said she has a crush on me."

"No, It was from me. I knew that you two are bestfriends so I wanted her to give it to you, but I found out that she also likes you and love you the way I was feeling. I never tought that she will backstab me. I trusted her with my whole life.Now you know everytjing in me.I want you to do the same thing.I want to tell you that I will soon be gone, but never in your heart"

I was crying as Mina shared the story of Somi and her. I never knew that Mina will do everything for me.

The place was really dark, soon Mina vanishes like ashes saying her final good bye to me.

---

"Minariiiii!!"

---
I woke up still in the bed with tears on my cheeks down yo my neck, still realizing what happened to me.

It was a dream

"Mina?"

No one answered in the room

I tried to stand up leaving the hospital room empty

"H-hi maam, have you seen Minari? Myoui Mina?"

"Ahh yes ma'am she's on the room 107"

"Ah- ok"

I walk carefully and slowly, or my cast will broke,I saw the room with smile in my face.

"Mommy?"

"Uh-oh. Chae, sit here, I'll just go outside"

"Ok mommy"

When Mina's mom left, I sat at the chair while holding Mina's hands.

"Mina? Love? Baby? Wake up please, I know you're strong than any people I met. Please wake up now, we will spend our morning together, right? We will make our lives special everyday, right? Give me some sweet kisses, hugs and cuddles that are really touching and special. In the morning, we will sip our coffee and relax at the sofa watching the sunrise. Mina, baby, love, I want to show you more than I am today, I will show everything and share everything that I have. I wanted to show things that you want and gave it to you. I want you to be happy as long ad you're with me Minari. I will love you forever and ever. I will never look somebody else cuz you're here now. Please Minari, please be and  stay strong"

I kissed Mina's hands as I stopped talking to her. I can see her tears bagan droping on her cheeks down to her pillow case. I know she hear me, I know

---
I woke up holding Mina's hands and lying my cheeks on them. The doctor came to visit and check me and Mina.

"Ah, Ma'am. Is Mina safe now?"

"She has a little bumps that we should and try to remove as fast as we can. She also have a little fracture in her neck elbow and on to her spine.She also has an amnesia. We will do everything for her to survive. I'll leave you two, excuse me"

My tears began to gorm in my eye after tge doctor talk to me. I didn't want this to happen to us

---

"Minari!"

"Huh? Wh-who are you?"
===
Hi everyone hope tou enjoyed this UD. Sorry for wrong grammar and typo.
-michaengtut

Not edited