Not an Ordinary Day

Mina is walking in the park to take a rest because of jogging for 30 mins. She get her water bottle and sips on it. A girl named Eunha approched her and talks to her.

"Hi, I'm Eunha. You seemed so tired."

"Hmm... yeah, Its so tiring. Btw, are you running again?"

"Ohh, yeah, maybe. I'll be waiting for my girlfriend."

"Ohh, you have girlfriend?"

"Yeah, why? They said all of people who is runnibg here in the park have a partner. Well it seems not true.."

"Yah!"

"Why? Is it true that you have a boyfriend?"

"No..."

"Then you're single."

"Well, cuz I'm not into boys"

"Oh, well I'll be running my girlfriend is calling me already. See you"

"See you!"

Eunha left and run towards her girlfriend.

Mina's Pov
Eunha's right, I should move on. And keep loving myself.

---
After a break I run and run until I'm tired. I ealk to my home and grab a planned meal in my fridge. To maintain my diet.

I'm now setaing comfortablly in my house, I really don't waer anything when I'm home. Then someone knocked on my house.

Well, maybe its Sana unnie.

I opened the door revealing Chaeng.

I gasp and closed thevdoor imediatly. AGHHRRR!

I put on vlothes and opened tge door again. This is so embaressing....

---
"Ms Myoui? Why are you undress3d earlier?"

"Can we just stop talking abiut it?"

"Well is the food yummy?"

"Hmm... it is... but you really deatroy my diet again.."

"Oopss sorry you never tell me your working out."

"Its okay."

---
I'm now heading to my office when a message pop ups in my notification.

Message:

:Are you guys near?

:We're still waiting thr new director and the new phitographer since our photographer was on vacation

:how about the others?

:they are all here.

End of message

Well, I'll be the director. Dad was not here so I'll be the one.

---
I'm already here in my office and I'll be the one who is assistibg the workers about our design in our new project.

"Good morning ma'a-

"Ms. Son"

"Ms. Son? I'm Chaeng. Your photographer. Why are you so serious?"

"Again, Ms Son. I'll stick with your surname. Here are the designs and the models are on that side. You can now do your job. And no flirting at ny office, understood?"

"Y-yes."

Chaeng Pov
Wow, she used yo call me love. This was so harsh. I know we're at work but... hush... nothing to worry about Chaeng you can do this...

---
Next day
"Hi Mina-

"Its Ms. Myoui, btw are you done doing those photos? If not, we are be needing this on tomorrow. Hey, hey, Chaeng?"

Mina shaked my shoulders as I am standing still looking at her eyes.

"M-mina, I mean Ms. Myoui. I am done. Btw, hear I prepared a drink for you and a meal... I hope you'll like it."

"Ms. Son, we are here for work nit to flirt. Go back to work and you can eat that too."

Yeah, She's totally right. We are hear to wprk not to flirt. So rry Mina, sorry love...

---
I'm now eating and cryibg as Mina didn't take the lunch that I brought to her and cooked for her.

"Ms. Son?"

I wipped my tears as she came in to my office.

"Ms. Myoui, why are you here?"

"Are you crying? Why? Are you havibg a hsrd time at the work?"

She looked at my eyes and rubbed my back.

I really missed her doing this to me.

"N-no..."

"Come on, lets go for a coffee. Come."

I quickly responds and said yes.

At the cafe
Mina and me are gettibg a coffee inside the shop which is Mina's favr and we used to go there when we are together. I hope she still remembers.

"So... how are you Ms. Son?"

"I'm okay, Thank you for taking me out the office. But you don't really need to do this."

"Its okay Chaeng. I know you need to talk. And I'll listen...."

Did she call me chaeng? Didn't she said tgat we're not friends and not here cor flirt? She also said that she'll call me Ms. Son so why did she call me chaeng?

"I missed you Mina, I missed you so much."

"Chaeng-

"I kniw that its so late, but I want to say that I mjssed you and I love you so much. I know that Bam and you have arelationship again. You know that I won't give up on you..."

"Chaeng please-

"Mina I'll wait forever, even its not know maybe next life. But Mina please...

"Chaeng, I'm sorry... I'm really sorry"

She left me at the shop by leaving the bill on our table.

---