Please!

Chaeyoung

It was 8:00 in tge evening yet Mina is not teting nor calling me. I'm reely worried about her right now.

---

Its past 12:45 yet Mina didn't text nor call. I'm really worried about her. I tried to call her friends but Mina wasn't there and didn't go there. I can't stay still without Mina.

---

Its now 8:00 in the morning, I am here waiting for Mina but she didn't show up.

Mina!Mina! Tell me where could you possibly go!

---

After taking a hot bath I recieved a text from an uknown number.

: we have Mina. Come and see us at Seoul, no cops, no friends, and no parents. Only you! 6 hours to go here, if you wont go here at the right time. You'll never see Minari!!

I changed my clothes, and ran to the car leaving the house. I start the machine and drive faster than I could.

---

Mina mina minaaaa!

Is all I can hear in my mind. I don't want to lose Mina. I want to spend my fotever with her. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck you Bambam!

---

I atived at tge place where the uknown number texted. It was so dark and so scary, but for Mina I will do everything.

"Mina?"

"Mina?"

I shouted as I examined the place. It was really familiar.

"Minaaa!"

I shouted as I saw her tied in the chair.

I tried to remove the rope, but this ropes are super difficult to remove, I some how remembered that I always bring some scisorrs and knife with me

I cut the tight rope and remove Mina out there. As soon as we are near the exit, Bam shows up

"Well, well, well."

"Stop now, bambam!"

"No chaeng, no!"

"Leave me and Mina alone."

"No!!"

I tried to run through Bambam but I didn't succeed

"Give Mina, and I will let you go!"

"No!"

"I will never leave Mina, Ipromised her that I would never hurt her! And I will never be like you!"

Bam forced to take Mina away from me, I was put in to the dark van seperating me and Mina. Mina was in the white and I were in the black one.

I sae Bam forced yo kiss Mina, and She responds, My tears began yo drop, I don't know if Mina still love me or not.

I love you chae! I will always!

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!"

I beated those bodyguards that Bam hired. I punched Bam and freeing Mina

"Runn!"

Mina left me and I continued to beat Bam until he barely breathe.
=====
Oops you guys are so Amazing, you guys are really Gorgeous, you guys waited this partt and  its here noww
Love yawa all
-michaengtut

Not edited