FUCKING EX!

Mina's Pov
I left earky in thr morning to visit our company in Korea. We moved the company here since we live here. I dressed up and went ti my car to drive in the place.

When I get there, I saw my F*CKING EX! Talking to my father! I wasn't able to go inside, because they might call me and decided to live again with that stupid Ex!

"Mina!"

Shit! Here we go again...

"Ohh, yeah. Bambam. Why are you here?"

"Mina, I missed you"

He hugged me tight as there is no tomorrow.

"Uhh.."

I pulled his hands away from my back

"Bam, can you please let me go. Move-on on me please? Let me go from your heart."

"No Mina, I love you forever and your Mine!!"

He said it in an angry tone, and he tries yo kiss me and push me over the wall.

Only 3cm remaining till our lips meet. Bambam is now on the floor because of Chae, she punched Bam's face and it give a mark.

"What the!"

Bam shouted loudly in Chae's face.

"What!"

Chae shouted a little bit louder than Bam's voice.

"Mina do you know her? Stupid!"

"She's-she's my girlfriend"

Bam laugh as he hear what I have said.

"Are you sure? Hahaha this stupid girl? Your girlfirend? hahahha!"

I slapped Bam's face because of my uncontrollable anger.

"You would never be the same with Chae! You're the stupid boy I regret being my boyfriend!"

I left him alone lonely. I never thought we would see again.

Next Morning
I was in tge bathroom when Cotton went inside( our puppy)

"Cotton... go outside play with your dad."

Cotton stayed inside wuthout any mivement she seats in the cover of the toilet.

"Love!"

"Why?"

"Did you see Cotton?"

"Yes! She's here witg mw in the bathroom. Don't worry she's in the covrr of the toilet."

"Okay!"

After Ibshowered I headed in the office because my dad calls me.

"Why dad?"

"The Investor, decided to leave our company if you will not marry his son."

"Wh-what?! Who is his son? I want to talk to him..."
===========
Hi, sorry for late UD,l. Who do you guys think the Investor? Comment your guesses..
-michaengtut

Not edited