Pain

All the pain will go away once you see your love one is happy....

Mina's Pov
Is she hiding something? Why can't she show me?

"Baby, what are you hiding? You can tell me everytgung, tgere's no secret in partners right?"

I asked her what I feel as I sae her washing the vegtables.

I stand up carefull and move towards to her and hug her at the back.

"Baby, you can tell me. I won't be mad, I promise."

She turned and face to me while I hug her.

"Baby, its nothing I swear."

She hugged me and kissed my temple.

Xhaeyoung's Pov
I know that Mina is right I should tell her the truth but she might be hurt, I don't want her to be hurt.

All I want her is to be happy. I don't want to see her sad, and lonely juat because of me.

I know its selfish but I'm nit gonna tell her.

---

I'm niw here at the office of Mina to take her reports. She told me that I would be the one to take those stuffs.

I went doento the receptionist and asked where is Mina's Office. I walked down the hallway and turn right to take the elevator, It went up and when I opened the door of Mina's office a Black lingerie fell to the ground revealing Somi's perfect body.

Shit! Think of Mina and get those stuff that she supposed to get byt she can't

"Hi baby!.."

She bit her bra stretching it from her mouth.

"Somi stop I just need to get these and I'll go."

I moved quickly as possible but she touch my crotch.

Fuckkk

I removed her hands and pushed her at the wall.

"I said stop!!"

I shout very loud as tge staffs come in the office.

"I said stop! Didn't you heard me yesterday? I SAID I HAVE A GIRLFRIENDDDD!!!!!!A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!! CAN'T YOU SEE THIS RING? CANT YOU SEE!"

I left the office with tears dripping on the floor. I can't really do this to Mina anymore! I want her to be happy as I wantt o be.

I know I like Somi and until now but I don't know why should I do this.

--
I was driving the car and tge phone rang.

I reached it on my bag while focusing in the driveway but it dropped on the floor.

I was reaching it in the carpet, but a truck pass to me.

I obky see is red and bkue kights flashing at my eyes where I was closing my eyes. It suddenly feels so comfortable.

---
Its dark, so dark that I can't see anything, should be gospitals are bright white plain room? Why is tgis so dark?

"Helppp help me please! Help! I need help! Help me!"

"Baby, I'm here, please stay quiet. I'll call the doctors."

"No Mina, please stay"

I grabbed her hand.

"Please stay, please?"

I heard the door opened

"Doc?"

"Chae-"

"Doc?"

"Its Mina."

She's sniffing.

But how she was here beside me already right? There's two Mina? Wth?

"Mina? You're here earlier right?"

"Somi was the one wjo is here earlier, i trust her because I know how much she loves tou and you love her. I know evrrything, baby. The staff told me..."

Shit!

"M-Mina wait"

"Its okay, baby. I'll set tou free if you're not happy with me. I'll accept it"

Mina's pov
I never tgoight she woild do this to me, its so hard to acceot that she wo7kd leave me. But iI know its the right tging to do, to set her free.

No ones Pov
Mina discovered that Somi wants Chaeyoung back. It was the hardest thing to do, was to let her go.

"M-Mina wait"

"Chaeng, it okay. I will go to America after this. Auntie wants me yo vusit her, and its time cor me to move on. I'll be great, don't worry. Remember always Chaeng, no matter what happens I'm here for you."

Mina was crying and sniffing, she can't see Charyoung like that, suffering because of love.

"Mina!"

----