Eighteen

(1) I have a Drabble request for youuuu. Maybe a jealous naruto (classic I know!) but like during shippuden days where he doesn't even know why he's jealous? Maybe some person flirting with her on a mission? I dunno up to you! ️

(2) Hii omg i love your stories so much and can i ask can you make a short drabble about jealous naruto-from anon reader who loves your fics

(3) Can I ask you a short drabble in which Naruto gets jealous about Hinata (maybe because of Kiba) thanksss!

Snap!

The twig broke off angrily in Naruto's hand.

Sakura grinned from ear to ear and shared a look with Ino.

That was the third twig Naruto had fractured in the last ten minutes they'd been observing Hinata from their position behind the bushes. His back was to them, and so he missed the way the girls communicated their silent laughter with each other. His eyes were glued to Hinata, who sat a few feet away from them and was talking to a young man about their age.

"Argh! What the hell, man?!" he whispered furiously at his teammates. "Why are all these guys approaching her?! That is the fifth guy to talk to her. Why won't they just leave her alone?!"

"I don't see what the problem is, Naruto," Ino said quietly, but her tone was amused. "You know that's what she's supposed to do."

"She can't do her job if everyone's bothering her! Hinata doesn't need to talk to these jerks!" he gritted out, his jaw clenched.

Naruto growled again as the guy with Hinata smiled and reached out to touch her. He was about to spring up and approach them, but Sakura held him back.

"Don't endanger the mission!" she hissed. "You know Kakashi-sensei's going to be pissed if we don't catch the criminals."

He glared at her but stayed where he was. He turned his attention back to the couple and scowled at them.

"Why does it have to be her, though? I don't see why you couldn't have done it, Sakura? Nobody will approach you. That way, we could get this over with quickly and head home earlier."

Ino trilled a laugh and watched as the veins in Sakura's forehead popped. Sakura was about to hit him, but Ino dragged her down, all the while holding on to her mirth.

"Or Ino!" Naruto said, his eyes still glued to Hinata. "You should have done this part of the mission, too. Nobody would be crazy enough to believe you were good-looking. Dammit, I just want this done already! I can't stand watching this."

This time, Sakura dragged the seething Ino away from Naruto.

After a brief scuffle between the girls, they eventually settled down.

"We have to be patient," Sakura explained to Naruto. "Hinata's the bait. The mission asked specifically for a 'beautiful, dark-haired girl,' so she's the only one who can pull it off."

Unaware of the insults he'd heaped on his teammates, Naruto nodded but continued scowling at the scene in front of him. The next time he spoke, though, his voice held a tone of relief when he saw the fifth member of their team approach Hinata and shoo away the guy she'd been talking to.

"Oh, there's Kiba!" Naruto laughed. "Good, maybe he can finally make these assholes leave her alone."

But his relief was short-lived. His hands went up to his hair as he pulled at it with frustration.

"What the hell is Kiba doing?! He's only supposed to just stand there!" Naruto yelled. His hair no longer enough to help him vent his irritation, he reached out blindly for the twigs in front of him.

Snap! Snap!

"Now, he's the one touching her! Dammit! She's not that dirty! There's nothing on her face! Stop rubbing whatever imaginary speck of dirt you see off her cheek, Kiba!"

Snap! Snap! Snap!

"He's definitely doing it on purpose, that jerk! He just glanced at us over here. He knows we're watching! Argh!"

Crack!

Before Sakura and Ino could stop him, Naruto stomped on the bush, leaping up from behind it suddenly. He was running toward Hinata and Kiba, yelling, "Kiba! What the hell are you doing? Must you be all handsy with Hinata?!"

"Shit, Sakura! There he goes!" Ino screeched.

Sakura sighed. "You know he just ruined the mission right?"

They watched as Naruto not only gave away their position but also effectively exposed Hinata's role as bait to their enemies.

But Sakura let out a laugh. "Still, Ino. It was worth it, wasn't it?

Ino's chuckle was just as amused. "It was!"

They glanced back to the scene in front of them just as Naruto reached Kiba and Hinata. He proceeded to argue with Kiba while unconsciously pulling Hinata to his side, anchoring her to him with an arm around her waist.

"Hands off, Kiba! Nobody touches her!"