Twenty-One

I feel like this would be something cute but how about a drabble with Hinata's reaction to Naruto calling her hime for the first time?

+

Can you write a drabble in which Hina wears Naruto's clothes and they're all baggy and Naruto finds her both cute and attractive at the same time? *-*

One of the things she loved about dating Naruto was the freedom of having his place to herself when he was off on missions.

Hinata found herself alone in his apartment one day, suddenly taking the t-shirt he'd worn last night and inhaling the lingering scent of him.

She blushed, hoping he would never know that she sometimes did this when she was by herself. Today, because he said he was going to be home late, she decided she would be brave enough and actually put it on.

She shook it. His shirt was bigger than hers and she knew that it would be baggy if she put it over herself.

Hinata was just putting her head through the neck hole when she heard the doorknob rattle and then his voice suddenly calling out, "Hinata, I'm home!"

She tried to get it off because she didn't want to be caught wearing his shirt. In her panic, she accidentally got one of her arms through the neck hole instead of the armhole, effectively jamming both in the collar of his shirt.

She struggled in panic and tried to get the shirt off without damaging it, but the limb sticking out and her head got even more stuck.

Hinata could hear him approaching quickly, which made her more flustered and because she couldn't see, she banged backward into the wall, just as Naruto walked into the bedroom.

"Hinata! You'll never gue—"

Hinata squeaked inside the shirt and blindly ran forward, still stuck and unable to pull it off her. Luckily, when she fell, she did so face-first onto the bed, landing safely onto the soft mattress.

"Hinata!" Naruto cried as he got to her. "Are you okay?"

He tried to help her and was finally able to get Hinata's head and arms out of the neck hole of the shirt. She pulled it down over her head and placed the arm in the correct hole of the shirt.

They sat on the bed while Hinata drowned in embarrassment.

He cleared his throat. "What were you doing, Hinata?"

She glanced apologetically at Naruto. "I'm so sorry. I used one of your shirts without asking you."

"It's fine," he said, happy to see her unhurt from her recent ordeal with his clothing.

But the image of Hinata with her arm and only the top of her head sticking out of his shirt flopping around like a chicken with its head cut off had him laughing suddenly at the comedic picture she'd made.

She frowned at him, which made him only clutch his stomach and laugh harder.

"I'm sorry!" he said in between chuckles. "Hinata! Oh, god, Hime!"

"Hime," she murmured under her breath.

Princess?

Was she a helpless damsel in distress?

She was frowning when he finally stopped laughing.

"Naruto! I don't think it's funny!" she said.

He did his best to wipe the amusement off his face. "No, you're right! I'm sorry, Hinata."

"But you called me hime."

He blinked. "I did?"

"Yes, and what do you mean by that?"

His smile was teasing. "I meant it as an endearment because I worship, admire, and love you."

Her face softened. "Okay, then."

She looked down at the t-shirt that belonged to him and laughed at herself because she could imagine the picture she'd made when he'd caught her trying to put it on.

"Hime, huh?" she asked. "I don't look like a princess in this shirt."

And he finally looked at what she was wearing, his favorite shirt, and the meaning of it all filled him with warmth.

It was too big for her, but somehow it looked really nice, the way she wore it. It made his smile burn brighter. "So that's a very nice t-shirt, Hime."

She blushed, but she fluttered her eyelashes and smiled slowly. "Oh, this old thing? It's my boyfriend's. You like it?"

He glanced down at her exposed legs because she hadn't had the time to put on the rest of her clothes.

"Yes, I do." Naruto grinned at her. "Is there anything else under that shirt?"

"Hmm." Hinata grabbed a hold of the collar and pulled it a few inches off her skin and peeked inside, at herself. Then she looked up with a teasing smile. "Just my panties."

He shook his head. "Still too many clothes."

She laughed.

But then he added, "I think you'd look much better if it was just me wrapped around your body."

Hinata reached for the zipper of his jacket. "I completely agree."