Twenty-nine

Can you write one about Hinata seducing Naruto into bed with her? I can imagine "shy" Hinata being more forward than her boyfriend contrary to popular belief haha!

plus

I had this idea and I thought maybe you could write a drabble about it? If you want, obv! You know how Anbu knock on shinobi's doors when they are assigned with a mission? Maybe an Anbu could knock on Naruto's door, but he's actually interrupting SOMETHING. That would be cute to see Hina all embarassed. Thanksss. Sending u kisses from Italy

You're so shy, senpai!

Shy.

Shy.

Damn it! she wanted to scream at these girls. These young shinobi who didn't know her history, her past.

Girls who had come to Konoha on the pretext of studying shinobi tactics under the main tutelage of Naruto, Shikamaru, and Chouji. They were part of the program that Kakashi-sama and the other kages had developed in order to deepen their alliances of the elemental villages with each other.

Sometimes, special shinobi with specific skills were called in to help teach these visiting students. Hinata with her byakugan and Sakura with her medical knowledge had also pitched in.

Today, she'd showed up together with Naruto and he had pecked her absent-mindedly on the cheek before heading off to teach his own group.

Her group of students had glanced at her dismissively and Hinata could imagine what they were thinking, that she didn't deserve to be with him.

Hence their "teasing" her by calling her shy.

I am not shy anymore, I am just quiet, she thought angrily. She was so tired of everyone assuming that just because she might have been shy in the past, she was still the same person now, years later.

But they were wrong. Her relationship with Naruto had already progressed so rapidly that there was no way she could be shy around him.

She paused.

Okay.

Maybe that was a lie.

Because some things still made her discomposed, she couldn't help it—especially when Naruto decided to get into one of his naughty moods. She might get flustered, but she wasn't as shy as she'd been before they'd declared their love for each other.

And before they'd had sex together.

Hell, they've had sex ten times already, she thought smugly to herself as she glanced coolly at these young girls. They would never experience what that was like.

She then proceeded to kick every one of their asses under the pretext of instructing them on taijutsu defense.

Naruto came and picked her up later, glancing at the various girls clutching different parts of their bodies. They were barely able to nod at him in greeting, they were in so much pain.

"Hinata, are they okay?" he whispered in her ear after grabbing her hand.

She glanced back briefly at the girls then turned back at him with a beaming smile. "Yeah, just a little byakugan lesson and the impossibility of defending their tenketsu points."

He shrugged and without a backward glance at them, he continued chattering happily as they walked back to his apartment.

Still, though, Hinata thought about what the girls had said. Something inside her egged her to prove that she wasn't shy.

They walked into the entranceway of his place and Hinata slowly turned the lock, her resolve fueling this urge in her to act contrary to how she normally was.

Abruptly, Hinata faced him, gripped the soft fabric of his jacket in her hands, and yanked down, forcing his mouth onto hers. She saw his eyes flicker briefly in surprise before he was suddenly enthusiastically participating in the kiss.

"Hinata?" he asked hesitatingly when she finally stopped gorging on his lips.

He was flushed, but he looked shaken, and seeing that expression flooded her with more determination.

"You," she said, her eyes boring into his. "I thought of you all day today. Of how it's so nice to take off your clothes, and how I am the only one who can do this, who can slowly undress you."

She reached up and took off his forehead protector without breaking his gaze. Then she was tugging down the zipper of his jacket. With each downward tug, she paused and kissed him on the parts of his body where she knew he was particularly sensitive, his neck, his collarbone.

"Naruto, did I ever tell you that I love being the only woman who can touch you, kiss you?" she asked as she slid the dark jacket past his shoulders, down his arms, and let it land on the floor.

He was still looking at her with wide-eyed interest, but he let her take the lead tonight as she took a step back, raised an arm, and slowly unbuckled the clasp of the belt around her midriff. It fell to the floor with a loud clatter, but they hardly noticed the sound because she was concentrating on her task. His eyes, meanwhile, were glued to the fingers fiddling with the zipper to her shirt, which was slowly inching down...until her purple top joined his lying in the hallway.

She stood before him in her bra and shorts, gaze never leaving his face as she reached behind her to unclasp the hook—

But Naruto suddenly grabbed her and pulled her behind him as a sudden sound at his window filled him with a burst of frustration.

She squeaked with surprise and embarrassment as Hinata hid behind his larger frame.

She breathed a sigh of relief that he still had his undershirt on and he wasn't completely naked, but the quick glance down at the middle of his pants made it clear to everyone what they were about to do.

She peeked from behind Naruto's back and saw the ANBU at the window, the cause of this interruption.

"Noooooooo!" Naruto yelled at the shinobi, almost in tears. "I am not going! Tell Kakashi-sensei I refuse this order, whatever this mission is."

A well-aimed kunai missed Hinata, but it barely grazed his thigh first then hit the wall behind him.

The ANBU behind the lion mask was stoic. "You cannot refuse the Hokage."

Naruto sighed angrily, his skin tingling because now Hinata was pressing her chest on his back as her embarrassment deepened while his libido only increased.

Part of his mind registered that this whole situation was turning him on a little bit.

Lion-mask turned around knowing Naruto was still a shinobi bound to his duties. He wouldn't shirk off this order. He would show up immediately at the Hokage's office.

The ANBU's tone was filled with sympathy and understanding when he said, "Believe me, the sex will be better when you come back later tonight. Anticipation can be good foreplay."

Then he was off, leaping away from Naruto's window, and leaving a heavy silence for the frustrated couple.

"Argh! I am going to kill Kakashi-sensei!"