Sixty-nine

I have a funny drabble request. Because of his arm Naruto finds it difficult to unbutton Hinata's shirt and she gets shy and a crack drabble is served? Thanks for sharing your works. Very appreciated? 

plus

Can I request for a drabble where Naruto is sulking and kinda acts pouty with Hinata? And then Hinata sweetly cajoles him out of it? Could be anything Hinata does that makes him that way, I really haven't thought much about it. Just want to see something sweet about pouty Naruto with Hinata ?

He was the Hero of the Great War.

He'd learned the rasengan, an S-class jutsu, all on his own, when he was twelve—in one week.

He'd managed to become one of the few to master Sage Mode.

He was a jinchuuriki, able to wield Kurama's power at the drop of a hat.

He was a capable shinobi, maybe one of the best in the world.

But Naruto glared at the offending enemy with hate.

Because he was facing absolute defeat.

His enemy?

A button.

A fancy button on a delicate pink sweater, on the body of the even more beautiful owner of said pink sweater.

His fingers were just too clumsy to maneuver the damned button through the hole because it was so freaking small.

Plus, he was doing all of this one-handed, because his prosthetic arm was being "improved upon" by Tsunade-baachan. As a result, he was trying to be smooth about trying to get his hand under Hinata's clothes without giving away what he wanted to do.

His first instinct had been to use his Kyuubi mode, just a little bit of it, to unobtrusively pop the button off her sweater, but Kurama had recognized his intent and had growled at him to "Stop being an idiot!"

Besides, Naruto knew he couldn't do it to Hinata's sweater. She loved this sweater because he'd bought it for her on one of their dates, his impulsive gift to her when he'd seen how much she'd loved touching the soft fabric.

He'd never imagined that it would give him so much trouble tonight.

He knew he should just give up, but something about the challenge of it all called to him. It fired his desire to accomplish this simple task of trying to loosen a heart-shaped button on Hinata's cashmere sweater.

He tried again, using two fingers to finagle the damned button. It willfully resisted his efforts, however, so he kept glaring at it even though in the back of his mind, he knew he should probably just ask Hinata to do it for him.

It would be so uncool, though...

No!

He shook his head. He would not give up so easily. He needed to stick to his nindo!

He would not crumble under the clutches of defeat, under the power of this button. Something in him still resisted.

So he tried again. And kept on trying.

. . . . .

Hinata resisted the urge to sigh out loud. He was so obvious about it, but he truly believed he was being slick trying to get her sweater off her.

Maybe she should have chosen another shirt for this date.

They were in his living room, watching a movie that Sai had suggested, one of those sappy romantic ones that neither of them were interested in. But it was a good pretext for cuddling on the couch and turning off the lights, and as soon as the living room went dark, Naruto's good arm had slung across her shoulders and his hand had started reaching for the top button.