Some Clarifications

Please read this before getting into the
story.

Okay so I feel like I have to write this so that while you read the story you don't get confused.

Everyone gets their tattoo at 18 years old. Which is the date when they'll meet their soulmate.

When they meet their soulmate they both get matching tattoos.

If someone's tattoo disappears it means that their soulmate died.

Sometimes people get second chances and they get a new tattoo date, which means that they have a new soulmate.

I chose the year 2030 because I didn't want to make the story happen in the exact present or the past. But the characters are the same age as now and also is the technology and other stuff as well. Everything is as it is in the present because of course I have no idea about what the future looks like, it's just another year.

Also the words or sentences in italics are either flashbacks, thoughts or i use it to emphasize a word.

Another thing is I got inspired to write this story mainly from this trend on tik tok where they say ''you can hear your soulmate's thoughts and they can hear yours'' and also from some fanfictions that I read here on Wattpad. I also can get inspired by some kdramas that I am watching right now so yeah, I don't want anyone to think that I'm stealing others' ideas. I just get inspired by them.

Again thank you for reading this if you like it don't forget to vote and comment. I'll appreciate that. I also hope that you enjoy my work as much as I enjoy writing it.

Borahe💜