Chapter 22

the door suddenly opened, revealing Felix. I stood up from my place and he suddenly hugs me, I don't hug him back, my arms felt too heavy on me... so I just cried in his arms.

"it's all my fault Felix... he- he doe-sn't reme-mb-r me- Felix... what- am i- gonna do...?" 

and it continued on like this for minutes. me sobbing in his arms blaming myself for everything that happened, and him stroking my hair murmuring reassuring words in my ears.

my breath itched when we heard a groan from Chan's room... it was him. was he hurt? what happened? I was going to break free from Felix's grip to go and see what was going on when the door suddenly opened abruptly. The next thing I know Chan takes me by the arm separating me from the guy that I was still hugging, and hiding me behind him, in a protective way. I looked up at him in disbelief... did he remember..? is it possible?

"it hurts...." was all he could say before going back to the room.

*3rd person POV*

Just a little while earlier.

Chan was sitting on his bed, drinking some water, thinking about all of what was happening... Thinking about her... Yn.

His thoughts were interrupted by people coming in his room. It was his members, with relieved expressions written on their faces. He smiled at them, and they all hugged him one by one, even Angelina... That he surprisingly recognized.

He talked to them for a while. When Minho asked:

"did you talk to Yn?" He asks kind of hesitant, when the said girl called him, he could sense that something was wrong just by the little crack in her voice.

Chan looked at him, not knowing what to say.

"I found her laying beside me when I woke up.. but..."

"But..?" Felix trailed. By now everyone was waiting for him to say what he wanted to say next.

"Do i know her..? Like, do I know her?" He asks with a serious yet confused tone.

Everyone gasped and Felix got out of the room to join Yn...

"Hyung... Do you not remember her? She's... She's your soulmate..." Jeongin asks, not understanding what was going on with his leader.

"I don't have a soulmate guys... I've never had one...  Do you not remember?"

Minho looked at him in pure shock., He got up from his seat and went to check where he had his tattoo... Only to find nothing... Just blank pale skin. his eyes widen and he looks at Chan...

the latter, suddenly felt a burning sensation all over his body.. and then he saw this unexpected image flashing in front of his eyes, it was Felix and YN hugging each other. he didn't understand what was happening but he just stood up abruptly from his place and got out of the room, when he saw the two of them in each other's embrace his heart ached and he thought that if maybe he separated them, the pain would ease a little bit. and that's exactly what he did . he took YN by her arm and pushed her behind him.

"it hurts..." he murmured, hoping no one would hear him. 

he got back to his room ignoring the looks that his members were giving him.

on the other hand, YN broke down, she fell on the floor crying her eyes out, refraining from screaming considering that she was in a hospital, Felix wanted to rush to her and comfort her but JYP stopped him.

"let her be, I'll tell Angelina to bring her back to their house." 

Angelina came rushing out of the room, the scene in front of her broke her heart into pieces, and so she decided to help her best friend out of the hospital to their shared apartment.