Chapter 6

I take some pyjamas to change. Everyone is sleeping already so i make sure not to make any noise.

I walk out of the bathroom and go take a drink before going to sleep.

''YN.... is that you?''

That voice....

I turn around slowly.

''Chan?...''

I feel a harsh pain on my side and i guess he feels the same thing because he grabs his shoulder.

This is it. I met my soulmate.

When the burning calms down i lift my shirt a bit to see what tattoo i have now. (Look at the media)

It's.... amazing.

I lift my head up and see that Chan has the same tattoo on his shoulder.

''It is you'' he says looking into my eyes. That simple stare sends chills down my spine.

''I uh... just wanted to get a cup of water. I'll be heading to sleep now''

I walk past him but he holds me from my arm. He brings me close to him and wraps his arms around me.

I stand there in shock i didn't expect him to do this especially after that dream. It's as if it never happend. I knew it was a dream anyway.

I try to get out of his grip but his words make me stop.

''Please... just stay like that for a bit. I didn't have the opportunity to do it in the dream and i'll probably never have it again. So please just for a moment stay like that.''

I could feel his voice cracking and his tears slowly making their way to my neck where he had his head. I don't know why but it hurts me. I feel my heart clenching everytime he sobs which makes me wanna cry as well. But i hold the tears back.

I eventually wrap my arms around his waist as well, i can basically see him widening his eyes from my act. But I know that it's gonna hurt him so bad. It already did. The fact that we're not gonna be together. So I decided to let him enjoy this till it lasts. Not gonna lie I'm enjoying the warmth that radiates from his body to mine as well.

I slowly break the hug and mumble a little sorry before running upstairs leaving him alone in the kitchen.

I carefully open the door trying not to wake the guys up. And make my way to my temporary bed.

I was deep in thought when I suddenly feel a presence beside me I turn to see who it is and find that it was none other than Seungmin.

I turn around to be able to face him.

'' I thought you were asleep'' I whispered not wanting to talk out loud and wake up Hyunjin-ssi and Minho Oppa.

''I couldn't, i was waiting for you to come. I missed talking to you.'' He whispers back pulling out his arm and wrapping it behind my back.

''I miss talking to you too''

''Can i ask you something, but don't get mad at me i noticed how you got tense when Jisung hyung asked you earlier''

I sigh.

''Is it about my soulmate?''

He nods hesitantly.

He's my brother. He's not gonna judge me right. We lived the same story he's gonna understand me.

''If i tell you do you promise not to judge me or break away from me?''

''Never'' he says with sparkles in his eyes.

''When our parents divorced i just stopped believing in something called soulmates or fate. It was just like a fairytale for me. I didn't want to end up like mom and dad by believing in this stuff. I was so scared when I got my tattoo at 18. It was the worst birthday ever.'' I say chuckling sadly at the end.

He caresses my hair slowly. Which makes me relax.

''When are you meeting him?''

What do i tell him?

''I uh... already did...''

''What? But earlier you said..''

I cut him off.

''I know i just didn't want everyone to know that i don't believe in this kind of stuff. I just didn't want to be judged. Specifically when i just met those guys''

''I see. But don't worry i understand how you feel about this.''

''Really? How do you feel about this?''

''Honestly... i don't know.... i doubt that there is more behind the main reason of mom and dad's divorce''

''What do you mean?''

''I'm not sure. It's just this feeling. But it's nothing serious. I usually get this fake intuitions''

I nod.

''What's his name?''

''You'll find out sooner or later. It's not like we're together anyway.''

My curiosity takes over me and i ask him.

''What about you... did you find your soulmate yet?''

''Not yet. But i'm meeting them tomorrow.''

''What?''

''Yeah...''

''And what are you gonna do?''

''I don't know.... how did you tell your soulmate that you don't want to be with him''

''In a dream. I explained everything to him. And i guess he took it pretty well''

Lies. He didn't. He basically cried in my arms.

''I don't want to hurt her.... it's not her fault that i have soulmate issues. But it's not mine either''

I caress his hair in a comforting way.

''It's okay. You'll find a way to tell her.''

He nods.

''How's dad?''

''He's fine. I guess. He found someone.''

''Yeah mom did as well.''

There's a second of silence but i decide to break it.

''C'mon now go to sleep. You heard your hyung before. You have a schedule tomorrow you have to get some rest.''

''Can i sleep beside you?''

He looks at me with puppy eyes.

I chuckle a bit.

''Sure. I missed sleeping with you anyway.''

And without a second thought, he snuggles closer to me and we both fall asleep.

***
The next morning I woke up a little bit early when I got a phone call from Felix telling me to get ready so that we can meet JYP.

I get up take a shower and change into this. I decided to put something comfortable but formal at the same time. I don't forget to put on my dancing clothes just in case JYP asks me to start working right away.

I join Felix in the living room. He's alone. Maybe the others already left. The house seemed empty.

''Hey there princesse, you ready?''

''Good morning, yeah i'm ready''

''Good. We'll have breakfast on our way''

I nod and we head outside.

***

Wow the building is really huge.

''Stay here i'll be looking for JYP. I'll be right back.''

I nod and he leaves.

I was looking around when someone bumps into me. And knocks me on the ground

''Oh jesohamnida''

I take the hand that the person infront of me offerd and as soon as i held it, i feel a sensation of warmth all along my arm. It's that warmth again. It's him. I know it even without looking at him. Chan...