Chapter 8

After finishing dinner the boys offer to do the dishes since i prepared dinner for them. And I decide to go up to my room and start unpacking and organizing the room more to my liking. Then suddenly someone knocks on the door.

I open the door and find Felix smiling at me happily, his hands behind his back.

I make space for him to get in.

''I wanted to give you a welcome gift.'' He says bringing his hands from behind his back and handing me an adorable teddy bear.

''Oh my god Felix it's so cute... you shouldn't have.. thank you''

I say wrapping my arms around him hesitantly, feeling my cheeks turning into a crimson color. But then I feel them getting even redder when he holds me tightly by my waist.

We then slowly break the hug and looking at his face a little chuckle escapes my lips seeing that I wasn't the only one blushing.

I turn around to place the teddy bear on my bed planning on cuddling it while sleeping.

Laying on the bed i mention for Felix to come lay next to me.

We sit in silence for a while. When he decides to break it.

''I uh... saw your tattoo back at the practice room''

Shit, i was sure someone had to see it... but why Felix?! My best friend, seriously?

What do i say?

'' I figured that you didn't want us to know that you've met your soulmate... that's why you lied yesterday..''

''I'm sorry... I uh... just ... i ..'' why do I keep stuttering.

''It's okay... you're like Seungmin after all...you lived the same story''

I turn to my side to have a better look at him and he does the same.

''So... you don't think I'm weird?''

'' Why would i.. you have your reasons... and I can't possibly force you to change your mind. And you don't have to worry about the guys judging you either. They understood Seungmin's opinion, and I'm sure they will do the same thing with you... you don't have to worry... we all love you.''

A smile of relief shows it's way on my face as soon as i hear his words.

''Let's not talk about me, not that my life is anything interesting. Tell me about you.''

''Well you already know that I'm from Australia and all that stuff when we were both living there.''

'' Oh did you keep in contact with that girl that you had a crush on when we were 14? Her name was. Bella.. right?''

I ask remembering the sweet blonde girl that studied at the same school as us and that Felix was crushing on.

He looks down sadly.

''I'm ... i'm sorry... i didn't mean to make you sad.''

He then looks at me with tears in his eyes.
And I feel tears forming at the end of my eyes as well. Not knowing exactly what made him sad all of a sudden.

I immediately wipe his tears away. Feeling guilty. I rest my hand on his cheek and he grabs it softly smiling at me.

''You didn't say anything wrong... it's just.... she...''

''Hey.. you don't have to tell me if you feel uncomfortable with it ''

He shakes his head.

''But i want to...''

He takes a long and deep breath in before continuing to speek.

''Well... when i turned eighteen and got my tattoo i was already here in Korea training but uh... i met her.... Bella. She turned out to be my soulmate. I met her coincidentally at one of the concerts that i went to, we've met one or two more times after that but then....uh..''

A lonely tear roles down his cheek and i wipe it gently with my thumb. I smile at him to let him know that it's okay. And he smiles back.

''I had my tattoo on my chest.... it was a galaxy of constellations... but uum.. one day i was taking a shower and.. when i took off my shirt... my tattoo wasn't there anymore.''

Oh my god... she died. He doesn't have a soulmate anymore. It's true that i don't believe in those kinda things. But for someone that he actually believes in soulmates and that he was happy living with them. It must be hard..

I hug him tightly to comfort him.

''It's gonna be okay... i'm here... i'm sorry for your loss. It must've been so hard. But i'm here now. I'll be here with you.'' I say caressing his hair gently.

We stay like that for a while. Then he sits up and i do the same. He suddenly gets closer to me and i feel myself tensing up.. why...i .. i don't know.

He kisses my cheek. He... he JUST KISSED MY CHEEK!!

''I should let you rest for you're first day at work tomorrow.''

I'm still shocked... but...no.

''Wait..'' i say and i grab his wrist pulling him back on the bed.

I was hesitating for a second but then ... i kiss him on the cheek as well.

''Stay...'' i say feeling myself blushing so bad.

***

We ended up sleeping together... don't make any ideas. We slept ''innocently'' if you want to call it that way. It was nice.. his chest was comfortable not gonna lie.

The next morning i wake up with the bed empty beside me. Felix must have gone to practice early. As in for me. It's 5.50 AM and I have to get up to prepare myself for work. I look for my phone on my bedside table but instead, I find a note. It's from Felix.

'' Good morning princess, I hope you slept well and that I didn't bother you with my snoring haha... I and the guys made sure to leave you some breakfast... hoping that Jisung didn't eat that too. Good luck on your first day at work. We'll probably meet at the company.

        Felix :)''

That's... sweet.

After showering and eating my breakfast i change into my training clothes. Seriously why do I only have crop tops? Aha! Found it.

***''Good morning girls

***
''Good morning girls. Ready for your first training with me?''

''Naee'' they all say in unison.

I smile at their excitement.

But my smile fades when my heart clenches.