Chapter 20

***

"Hello stay... How are you doing... Well, I don't have much time so I'll just make it quick." I say glancing at JYP, the staff member, Seungmin, and Minho who were all standing behind the camera. And they gave me a nod mentioning me to continue.

"I hope you guys can recognize me from the last vlive that I've had with my twin brother, Seungmin.
Well yes, I'm in a hospital, but I'm hopefully getting discharged this week. I have this... Big important news to tell you and I would appreciate it if you'd support us... And by us I mean... Chan and I. We are... Soulmates. And the reason behind my presence here and his disappearance is that we both got in a long-termed coma.. of six months, I woke up three days ago... But unfortunately *start crying already* but Chan still didn't wake up. All of this happened because of this soulmate connection that we all know about... Since it was hard for us to be together due to the strict rules of the company and... You guys are being protective over Chan... We didn't want to disappoint you or our boss... we decided that it would be for the better if we stayed apart. But this decision leads us to the state that we are now in... Hopefully, he will wake up and everything is going to be as it was before... But I just wanted to ask you a favor... I know I'm not in the right place to ask you this... You barely even know me... But uuh. Stays? Please always stay by our side... If not for me... Then for Chan. Thank you very much."

And with that we ended the live.

"That was perfect Miss Yn, now i'll have to leave. I have some important work to do. I hope you recover well Yn-ssi"

"Thank you. But wait may i talk to you for a second?"

He sighs. "Sure, but you better make it quick."

The others get out and leave us both alone. JYP takes a seat beside me and asks me to start talking."

"When Chan wakes up... what is going to happen to the two of us?"

I was asking myself this question for the past three days... like we can't start dating... it's one of JYP's most forbidden things... but am I even considering the possibility of dating him... I mean, I dated Felix secretly before and no one knew about our relationship except for the other members. so maybe we can do the same thing... me and Chan... oh my god, what am I even thinking about. I'm not even sure if Chan wants to date me. aaargh, this is all just so nerve-wracking.

he looks at me intently, as if deciphering my words. "well after he wakes up, I'm thinking about organizing a party at the company, you know for the employees and artists, to celebrate your recovery." he says waiting for a reaction from me.

ok but that didn't answer my question... should i reform it?

"sir, it's very considerate of you to do so. but I don't think you understood what I was trying to say... i-"

"i perfectly understand what you're referring to, miss YN. you don't have to worry about that... I have an announcement to make, the day of the party..."

what is he talking about?

"what kind of announcement?"

"well, it's something related to one of my most important rules. but I can't spoil anything more to you miss YN...as you can see I'm late for work." and with that he leaves me alone in the room, not understanding what he was telling me.

what kind of announcement was he talking about? was he going to fire me? no probably not, it's not something he would 'announce' publicly at a party. but what if he wanted to humiliate me in front of the whole company? he wouldn't do that right? I mean he did say that I was one of the most precious employees for him just moments ago right. argh, I just hope it's nothing bad.