EPILOGUE

"The end"

"Wait she didn't actually die, didn't she?" The girl asks her mom confused.

"Of course not... The ambulance came and they took her to the hospital.... After doing the tests and stopping the blood from flowing even more, she woke up the next day..."

"Aaaannnnd? Her and Chan lived happily ever after? Right?"

The mother chuckles while caressing her daughter's hair.

"Yes, they lived happily ever after."

"Waoh, my grand grand grand grand grand grandma has been through some deep shit!"

The mother smacked her daughter in the head. "Language, missy... But yes she did.. that's why we have to believe in our fate, and remember whatever happens to you.... It was all meant to be" they both say the last sentence together.

"Good girl, now off to bed."

"Goodnight mom...."

"Good night.... Yn."

____________________

Okay so... You guys must be confused but.... I wrote this intentionally because i am considering the possibility of writing a second book.. and this epilogue has something to do with it... So yeah..

Anyway, i wanted to thank y'all for reading my story..... We're almost at 400 reads and i'm so happy.

Also i wanted to thank my two favourite readers and for encouraging me all along with their votes and funny comments i really hope that this story shited your liking...

I'm personally really proud of what i wrote, because i was finally able to find and end that isn't too basic. So i really hope that you enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it.

One more thing is, i'm really sorry for all of the spelling mistakes, English isn't my first language.
But I'll make sure to re-edit the mistakes in every chapter later on when I'll have the time.

Borahe💜