Chapter 5

A boy was sitting on one of the beds, I try to figure out if it's Chan... but no this guy has black hair. Chan has brown hair. Wait remind me how the hell did I remember his hair color again.

Felix gets me out of my thoughts with what he says next:

''YN meet your twin brother... Seungmin.''

I snap my head towards the guy sitting infront of me not believing in Felix's words.

Seungmin stands up harshly hitting his head on the edge of the bed that was above him, falling back again grabbing his head.

Without a second thought i approch him to see if he's alright.

He then opens his eyes and looks at me with hope and tears in his eyes.

''YN... is that really you?''

I nod my head feeling my eyes getting watery as well. Without wasting another second he engulfs me in a warm and tight hug and i wrap my arms around him as well. My tears are already flowing down my cheeks. They were happy tears.

''I really missed you... i thought i'd never see you again'' i manage to say in between sobs.

''Me too, i'm never letting you go again. Never again''

Felix was just looking at us with a happy smile on his face eventually leaving the both of us alone in the room.

I slowly break the hug and i cup my beloved twin's brother face admiring he's features.

''My brother grew up to become a handsome young man''

''You're really pretty too, you really did change. But i feel like you didn't at the same time''

''It's probably because we're twins, and you see your face every day in the mirror.''

''Yeah it's probably that.'' He says with a sweet smile complementing his angelic face.

He kisses my forehead multiple times and i chuckle at his action.

He then grabs my hand and we both get up.

''Come on i want to introduce you to everyone''

I smile at him and we head downstairs.

When we arrive at the living room we're met with 6 handsome and heartthrobbing young men. I must be dreaming.

''Guys i want to introduce to you all... my twin sister''

Everyone's eyes then lay on me and i flash them a smile as i execute a small polite bow.

''Annyeoghaseyo, Kim YN imnida''

One of them then walks to me and engulfs me in a hug.

''Noona! Seungmin hyung talks a lot about you. It's really nice to finally meet you''

At first i was shocked by his sudden hug but shrugged it off as soon as he called me noona. I'm dying here this guy is really cute!

''Yah! Hands off my sister.'' Seungmin then says with a pout trying to get the poor boy off of me.

''Seungmin it's okay'' i say chuckling at his attitude.

He looks at me and smiles then he introduces to me the others who were just looking at us.

'' So this is Jeongin but you can call him I.N'' he says mentioning to the guy who hugged me seconds ago.

Jeongin looks at me with a cute smile on his face... omg I'm dying from his cuteness I just want to pinch his cheeks so bad aah!!