Chapter 24

*YN's POV*

"Do you want to help me with dinner? we used to do that together..." I ask, trying to take my mind off of what just happened.

i can't bring myself to look up at him, but i can tell that he is as shocked as me. The next thing I know he stands up and follows me to the kitchen...  but when we get there we find, Felix and Angelina already preparing dinner.

Felix was the first to notice us. he smiles widely seeing that we were together, both having stupid smiles plastered on our faces.

"I see that you've finally made up... good job Hyung," Felix says, patting Chan's shoulder.

they both smile at each other, and when I turn my gaze to Angelina, I notice that she has that proud look on her face... I can read it in her eyes, she's happy that I've finally made up my mind, and that I am accepting my fate, of being with my soulmate. well, we're still not together, seeing that Chan still doesn't remember, but... we'll get there... eventually.

"what are you guys doing? are you seriously trying to cook?" I ask with a teasing tone, breaking the non-uncomfortable silence.

"hey! I'm good at baking brownies... I don't think that cooking something else would be any difficult." Felix says, defending himself.

"and I'm good at using knives, so we'll be safe...." Angelina joins him.

"well, if you're sure that you can make it out alive, without keeping us starving in here... then I think you guys can cook... oh but, make sure not to burn the kitchen kids..." I say while cutting the veggies.... not realizing that I was doing so until Angel stops me by taking me by the arms and dragging me out of the kitchen.

i stop at the doorway, standing beside Chan. I turn around to look at them, and they both have sheepish smiles on their lips.

"okay mom, don't worry." they both say in unision. making me laugh.

"that wasn't unnecessary kids.." Chan says, trying to hide his smile, to sound serious.

"sure it was papa Chan, you both keep calling us kids, what did you expect." Felix says, raising an eyebrow.

"yeah he's right... you sound like an old married couple... it's cute. but YN, we are the same age.. remember that" Angelina says, making me burst out laughing.

"yes, yes.. you're right. well, we'll leave you now to it...kids!" I say jokingly taking Chan by the hand and dragging him out of the kitchen.

"where are you taking me?" Chan asks, noticing that we weren't going, either back to the rooms or the living room.

"the rooftop.." i say looking back at him with a smile.

i open the front door, only to be met with the rest of the boys along with Chaewon and Minji.

Jeongin squeals, seeing our intertwined hands... before shouting. "noona and Hyung are finally a thing!" 

me immediately take my hand off of his... I didn't even realize that we were holding hands till now.. stupid YN, stupid...  now he's gonna think that you are rushing things and he'll no longer want to try and remember you because.. well who the hell wants to remember someone that takes things so fast. I'm such an idiot.

i look at the others, and they all are just smiling. my eyes land on Seungmin and Minji. they are holding hands as well.. Hyunjin and Chaewon following suit.

"not yet Innie... not yet. but don't worry it will happen soon." Chan says whispering to the younger boy, but i could still hear him.

"where were you guys anyways?" i ask, distracting myself from the heat rushing up to my cheeks.