Chapter 25

*Chan's POV*

"i love you.."

Her words made me stop in my tracks... is she for real? my heart was beating 1000 times faster, I wanted to say something, but my mind and body just stopped working. what do I do?

say that you love her back.

"I love you too.." i say, in the most sincere way possible.

It's not that I'm lying to her... No... I know that I do love her... It's just ... I feel like it's not me that has those kinds of feelings... It's the Chan before the coma. But since we are the same person... I know that we share the same feelings.

She looks up at me with a sad smile. "You don't have to force yourself Chan ... I know it's hard for you to admit and even accept that kind of feelings right now... So I'll just pretend that you never said those words."

She was right... How did she know... I stayed silent for a moment, before turning to look her straight in the eyes, and holding her hands.

"Me, you.. a date, Sunday. What do you think?" I ask, impatiently waiting for her answer.

"It'll be my pleasure." She says, with the most adorable smile.. it makes me want to kiss her... But I refrain myself from doing so... It's still too soon.

I smile back at her, when suddenly her phone rings.

"It's Angelina.." she picks up the phone. "Hello?... What happened?.... What!" She starts laughing and I look at her in confusion... Yet in admiration... How can she be so pretty?

"Okay, okay.... We'll be there." She hung up and looks at me trying hard not to laugh again.

"What's wrong?" I ask, not understanding what just happened.

"They burnt the rice...." She says, and we both burst out laughing.

"C'mon, now we need to make dinner."

***

*3rd person POV*

It was finally Sunday, and both Yn and Chan were excited for their date.

This is what Yn decided to wear.