Chapter 10

***
We get to the cafe and I quickly look for my twin... please let him be here... please let him be safe.

I searched with my eyes for him everywhere until I spot a silhouette that looked like him but he was having his back to me and he wasn't alone...

I get closer to their table, Chan following close after me. As if the person senses our presence he turns back, he's wearing a mask but I can tell that it's Seungmin. When I said that he wasn't alone. I was right. But I was more surprised to see who he was with...

Mom....?

She turns her head towards me, and her eyes widen. She stands up abruptly.

''Seungmin dear it was nice talking to you but i have work to do.'' She says walking away not sparing a single glance at me.

''Wait... mom... didn't you miss me? I- I did. I miss you mom... mom...?''

She stops in her tracks, her back facing me.

''Mom please....''

I can hear her mumbling something but i can't decipher what exactly.

And then she just walks away, leaving me there... not knowing what to exactly do.

I feel my legs going numb and I suddenly lose my balance falling back, but someone catches me. A special warmth overwhelmed my whole existence... it's Chan. He helps me get back on my feet and I turn to look at him. I can't hold it in anymore and I just throw myself on him and start crying with my face snuggled in his chest. I can feel him gradually wrapping his arms around my shaking body, pulling me closer to him by my waist, and hugging me tightly. I tighten my hold on him as well... I know that I'll regret this afterward, but I just need him right now.

Someone joins our hug... I can feel them hugging my back. It's Seungmin I just know it... besides it's not like there's anyone in here other than him... we're in a corner of the cafe so there's no one in here except for us three...and .. my mother that just... left. Not forgetting to mention the multiple dogs and puppies.

I break the hug and turn to look at Seungmin.

''Let's go home....''

''Yn... i'm sorry.''

''You scared me... i thought something happend to you .... i couldn't bare the idea of losing you again.... i-'' i was cut off by Chan putting his hand on my shoulder.

I turn to look at him, he's looking at me with sad eyes, but a small smile crept on his face.

''Let's go home... he's okay, now... nothing happened.''

''Y-yes... right... i'm tired, just... let's go...''

Okay Yn calm down it was just one time, now you can just act coldly with him and act as if he's not there.

***

I'm on my bed, crying... don't ask me why... i just need to cry.

Someone is knocking on my door, but i don't feel like answering it.

''Yn... can i come in?'' Felix....

''Come in...'' i mumble loud enough for him to hear.

Well, yeah i didn't want to answer the door... but how can i push off my best friend?

I trun around and make him some space to come lay with me.

As he makes himself comfortable i snuggle closer to him and hug him tightly. He does the same and places his lips on my forehead before caressing my hair slowly and in a comforting manner.

I cry in his embrace for a while and he just comforts me. When i calm down he asks.

''Feeling better?''

''Yes.. thank you.''

''Seungmin is okay now... he went to sleep. You don't have to worry anymore.''

''I was so scared... i thought i was gonna lose him again... he could've at least called us.... we found him at a dog caffe with... mom.''

''All this time he was there? Why there thought?''

''I remember that when we were kids, he would go to a dog shop, order a caramel frappuccino and play with the dogs, whenever he was upset.''

''I see... so you saw you're mom ..? Do you want to talk about it...?''

''No...'' i say feeling the tears forming again in the corners of my eyes.

''It's okay... but you know you can tell me anything.... i'll be here to listen to you...''

''I know thank you Lix''

He sits up and i do the same wiping my tears away.

'' You should rest right now... it was a long day for you and all of us as well. But I was thinking... ''

''Yes?''

'' I want to take you out on Sunday, just you and me... what do you think?'' He asks shyly scratching his nape.

Wait. Is he asking me out on a .... date...?

''Is this a date?'' I ask hesitantly.

''Depends... do you want it to be a date?''

''Do i want it to be a date? Is this even something you have to ask about? Of course you idiot. I want to go on a date with you.'' I blurt out not even paying attention to what I say... until I realize that I just thought out loud. Oh, my freaking god. What did I do?

But then i calm down when i see Felix's eyes sparkling with joy. So he wanted it to be a date too...

'' Well then, I can't wait till Sunday..... I'll make it the best date of your life...''

He plants a kiss on my cheek before leaving me alone. Flustered. And out of my mind. What's happening to me ... did... am I seriously having feelings for someone that's not my soulmate? Oh my god, I freaking am.

''I'm happy for you... I hope that Felix will treat you well.... you two are good for each other. I-I can feel it.''

Chan says, startling me for a second.

I don't answer him. If I want to be happy I just have to ignore him. I know it's selfish. But sometimes you have to be selfish if you want to live a happy life.

***
Why can't I sleep? Aargh, I keep thinking about what am gonna wear on the date... and how is it gonna go... and ... what if I'm just getting my hopes high... and he doesn't see me the way that I see him? What am I gonna do then?

Argh i want to eat.

I get off the bed and head to the kitchen. I open the fridge to find a peace of cake, but there's a note beside it saying: Han Jisung's property.

I laugh at that and just look for something else to eat... I couldn't eat that cake anyway I don't want to ruin my diet. Even tho it looked deliciously tempting.

I just eat an apple and when I finish it I make my way back upstairs but when I was about to do so, I hear someone opening the front door... a thief maybe. I look at the clock and it's 1 AM.

For what i know everyone is at home. I decide to take a pan from the kitchen and I make slow and careful steps towards the entrance, it was dim and dark so I couldn't see properly, but when the person enters and closes the door, I quickly hit them with all my might with that pan on the head. The person groans.

''Aaargh, yeah what was that for!!''

Oh my god... that dramatic voice....it's not a thief.... it's Hyunjin!