Chapter 4

An idea suddenly pops in my head. I take my laptop out and put it on top of the little table that pops out of the seat in front of me. I enter Google and type in the research bar: Lee Felix. He's now an idol so I guess he's pretty famous.

Here it is. Oh. My. God. Is this him! He's so handsome. I guess puberty did a great job on him. Not that he was ugly back then. But he did change. The group that he is with is named Stray Kids. Funny name.

I decide to listen to a song of them on YouTube. 

Hm there's a solo song by a member named Bang Chan. The song is titled Don't Want To Acknowledge. I put my headphones on and play the video. When I suddenly realized something.

Tell me that there is a way to go get out of this plane! That can't be him right! Please tell me it's not him!

''Chan... can you hear me?''

I call out for him but nothing. I try a second time.

''Chan i really need to talk to you where are you?''

Again nothing. Maybe he's asleep or something.  I hate this. I hate everyone. I hate everything. Why am I in such a bad mood? Am I going to have my periods or something? Ugh, I hope not.

I start overthinking as usual as i thought it would help me to sleep. But apparently, I was wrong. I wish he would be here to sing me a lullaby so that I can sleep. His voice is so calming. Wait what did I just say. BULLSHIT. Exactly that's what I was saying.  But I want to sleep so bad. The flight's still so long.

Maybe if i listen to one of his songs I'll get to sleep? Well, I'll only do it to sleep. Not that I love him or something. I don't even know him.

After finally deciding to listen to him I play the song that I looked for earlier, but I decided to open the song that repeats itself for a whole hour. Like that, I wouldn't have to replay the song over and over by myself. I plug my headphones in my ears and drift to sleep.

***

I wake up laying on the floor in a room... that i don't recognize. Where am I?

Suddenly a man's figure approaches me. My vision is blurry so I can't figure out who is he.

He streches his hand out for me to take it. I accept his help and stand up.

My vision starts to get clearer. I rub my eyes and when I look up I'm met with.... my soulmate's face.... wait how.... this must be a dream... or more specifically a nightmare.

''You said you wanted to talk to me... is everything alright?'' He asks with a worried look.

So he heard me.

''Why didn't you answer me when i was calling you?'' I state ignoring any sort of eye contact with him.

''I was asleep... i couldn't wake up so i just waited for you to sleep as well... that's why we met here.''

I look around the room it's basically empty, no furniture, no decor... just plain white walls.

''This is just a dream Chan''

Upon hearing his name he widens his eyes.

''How did you know my name?''

I decide to ignore his question, like c'mon did he forget that he's a celebrity?

''I have to wake up this is just a dream anyways, and when i'll wake up... it will be as if i never met you.''

''It's not a dream... it's another univers... it's kinda like another way for us to communicate other than through thoughts..... what did you want to talk to me about?''