Chapter 17

*3rd person POV*

"Are they okay..? Are Chan hyung and Yn noona okay?" Jeongin asks with a cracked voice...

The doctor looks down before speaking.

"I'm terribly sorry..."

"What do you mean sir... What happened?"

"They're both in a long-termed coma, and we don't know when are they going to wake up from it. It can vary from a few days to several years."

"Oh my god" Yn's mother breats out, burring her head in Seungmin's chest and crying.

"Usually comas happen because of traumatic brain injuries, diabetes, lack of oxygen and so on... But while doing the test there was nothing that seemed wrong with them.. so we think that it might be a spiritual case. Are they both soulmates?"

"Yes." Minho speaks making all the others look at him in disbelief, well all of them except Felix and Angelina of course.

"Hmm, that explains it all. Listen, I'm not an expert in this kind of thing, I'm a doctor and not a fortune teller or anything similar to that. But from what I know, if they've been refusing one another and not accepting each other it might cause them to be in this state. Hmm, we're gonna try our best but... It's not in our hands. It's their war to fight.. now if you'll excuse me I have to check my other patients."

"Thank you sir." Seungmin says with a low voice, suppressing the urge of crying.

Everyone was in a state of disbelief and shock and they all prayed for their friends to wake up and be okay.

On the other hand, Felix fell on the floor having his back against the wall, burying his head in his hands and crying his eyes out. He just wanted to be in their place now. He felt so bad for them knowing that it was all his fault. Why did I have to kiss her? Why did I have to fall in love with her? Why did I lose hope in having another soulmate... Why..? Those were the thoughts floating in his mind. Making regret he felt, eating him alive.

"Minho hyung... Are Yn and Chan Hyung soulmates?..." Changbin asks, earning the attention of the others.

Minho nods in response.

"How did you know? And why didn't she tell me anything? I'm her brother after all." Seungmin says kind of disappointed and betrayed.

"I discovered it by myself... And Seungmin, don't be mad at her... She had her reasons... For now, let's just hope that they'll wake up soon."

Everyone sighs tiredly and they all sit down not knowing what to exactly do.

Minho notices their fatigated state so he suggests:

"We should go home and only two people will stay here in case they wake up."

"I'll stay... I can't leave my sister and leader alone."

"Good then, I'll stay with Chan in his room and you stay with Yn. The others go home and rest so that you can come and stay here with them later. We'll work in a system of shifts what do you say?"

Everyone agrees by nodding and they all make their way to home.

"Mom... You should call dad. He has the right to know what happened to his daughter." Seungmin says to his mother and she looks at him with a "are you kidding me look".

"Don't give me that look mom... I know it's for the better if you call him." He says with a stern voice to make her understand that he was serious.

She sighs in defeat. "Okay. I promise I'll call him. Take care of your sister for me okay. I'll come later to visit her."