Chapter 14

'Well today was...eventful'

(1 week later)

Techno

I'm busy playing Minecraft when out of the corner of my eye I see light peeking through the dark curtains covering my window.

I check the time from my pc, 7:05 am

I lean back in my chair and my hands rest on my face, I spent the night playing Minecraft...again.

I usually can't sleep but this...this was different,
Usually, when I can't sleep I play some games or read to get myself tired, but today was the first day back to school...the thought about it made me anxious.

The grades, the deadlines, all of the shitty students and teachers, all of the stuff I wouldn't even bother with if I had the choice.

School isn't the hardest thing for me, I lay low and have a group of friends that are also friends with Wilbur, I'm pretty good at keeping track of my grades and shit, and I don't involve myself in all of the drama that happens, so I shouldn't be nervous right?

'Wrong'

See this year is Wil's and my last year of high school, meaning all the focus is on you getting high scores, clean records, college, and cramming enough work into your brain so you get a good grade on finals to graduate.

It's not exactly the easiest thing to do so of course I was nervous.

I save the world I was on and head to my closet to figure out what I was gonna wear today.

I settle for something casual and decide to take a shower, when I finish I put half of my hair in a loose bun and leave the other half down along with a few baby hairs

I went downstairs and saw Phil was cooking so I just sat at the island and scrolled through Twitter.

Tommy

I woke up two hours ago from another nightmare, about the foster home to be exact.

'Those fuckers'

Phil told me he would wake me up around 7:30 am because school starts at 8:30 am so I had no reason to go back to sleep even if I wanted to.

It's currently 7:10 am so I think I'm going to try and shower, like I said my dysphoria is always shitty after nightmares, more or so because the foster workers and previous home were always transphobic and shit so it doesn't help to dream about them.

'My days already shit and I haven't even gone to school yet, fuck...'

I grabbed the outfit I threw together last night, the outfit was just a black hoodie, some beige jeans, and some vans, nothing special but it was loose so I'd be okay with wearing it.