Chapter 1- The First Part Of The Day

It didn't take her a single minute when Cozy Glow started to get ready for her first day of her new school. She had always wanted to go to 'The School Of Villains,' but her parents always said that it was 'dangerous.'

After she finished her shower, she put her black socks that goes up to her knees, after, she put her shoes on. When she put her book bag on, her mother offered to take her.

"No thank you very much mother-! I know exactly where I'm going!" Cozy said as she took out a map. All of a sudden, they both heard a bus pulling up. She grabbed her lunch and got on the bus.

She sat down a row across two twin boys. They had red hair with white highlights. She glances at them and started to talk to them.

"Hi, my name's Cozy Glow. I'm a new student at The School Of Villains!" Cozy said. One of the boys looked at her. "Ok- I'm Flam and next to me is my twin brother Flim" Flam said.

The next and last bus stop before they got to the school picked up a black haired kid with red eyes. When he got closer to Cozy's row area, he raised a eyebrow.

"You must be the new girl-" He said. Cozy gasped. "How did you know?" Cozy said, trying not to raise her voice. The boy sat a row behind Cozy Glow, giving a hand signal to the two kids who were three rows behind.

"Every new villain here sits in that exact spot you're sitting at right now, first thing they do is talk to those twins-" The boy said, giving them a dirty look. "I'm Cozy Glow." Cozy said. "Sombra-" Sombra said.

When they got to the school, Cozy went up to the breakfast area and pulled out two bits, pointing at what she wanted. "Ok- that'll be 3 bits" Said the worker. "Well excuse me- the sign clearly said two bits! Not three!" Cozy yelled out. "I don't care what the sign says. It's three bits- take it or leave it!" Said the worker. Cozy was about to start yelling at the worker when she suddenly heard a voice.

"Cozy Glow! In my office! Now!" Said someone. Cozy slammed her two bits on the counter and flew to his office.

What do you think will happen to Cozy and the 'mysterious' creature in the office??

(In this series, this is a world where the canon reformed villains are still evil so it gives me more teacher and student options [Not like the teachers matter] I hope you guys will enjoy this as much I like to come up with the ideas)