Chapter 17- So It All Begins

They all headed to the school. Cozy had the bell with her for her and Tirek to use once their mini classes were over.

Tirek's Point of View

I went to science with the others and we encountered Pinkamina. "Hey-" Pinkamina said as we passed by. "You guys are my teammates right?" Pinkamina asked. Cozy nodded. "See you in a hour Pinkamina!" Cozy said as we left for class. We headed into Ms. Gilda's science class. "As we all know, today is our battle. When I call your name, please walk to the front of the room." Gilda instructed.

"King Sombra, Queen Chrysalis, Cozy Glow, Trixie Lulamoon, and Lord Tirek." Gilda said. The five of us walked up to the front of the classroom. "How does it feel to be apart of the battle?" Gilda asked us. It was like we were at a interview.

"It feels wonderful but I have a question." Cozy said. "Ask away." Gilda said. "Has anyone ever died during the battle?" Cozy asked with a worried tone in her voice. "Maybe just the Diamond Dogs." Gilda responded. "It's a low chance of someone actually dying though." Gilda said afterwards.

After the other classes, it was the moment the five of us were waiting for. We headed into the training room and I put the spell of the bell on Pinkamina, Cozy, and I. Trixie took of her spare cape and hat. "Ready?" Pinkamina asked. "Ready!" The rest of said. We walked out on the feild where stood the Mane Six and Starlight Glimmer. Everyone was getting seated in the bleachers 7'5 feet in the air for safety reasons.

End of Tirek's Point of View

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Fillies and Gentlecolts! We present to you, the 2019-2020 Battle Of The Heros And Villains!" HeadMare Celestia started. "This year, we have for the first team, The Mane Six and Starlight Glimmer!" ViceHeadMare Luna said as the feild filled up cheers and boos from the audience.

"And for our second team, we have Trixie Lulamoon, Cozy Glow, Pinkamina Diane Pie, King Sombra, Queen Chrysalis, and Lord Tirek!" Principal Grogar said as the feild filled up with boos. Not even their own pupils liked them. "Now before we start, here are the reminder of rules. No using Elements Of Harmony Or Crystal Heart! We have a invisible shield that will protect us audience from the blast of magic the fighters will use. We all look forward to this battle." ViceHeadMare Cinch said as she sat down in her seat. Spike went over and lit the candle and Ms, Harshwhinny said, "Begin!"

The horn blew and they began to fight. "Remember the plan!" Cozy shouted to the others as she took off due to Twilight blasting magic at her. Twilight was chasing Cozy Glow. "You can blast back too Cozy! Remember?!" Pinkamina reminded Cozy as she was dealing with her sister.

Cozy turned towards Twilight and blasted some magic. Twilight fell to the ground unconscious. "Twilight!" Was all they heard from heard from the opponents. They took this chance as a break from started to go over the next plan.

Cozy's Point of View

"Nice shot Cozy!" Tirek said to me. "Thanks Tirek! You've trained me pretty well." I responded. The horn blew for a second time and we fought again. Pinkamina got Pinkie unconscious so we had only five to go. Chrysalis was going for Starlight but she was going for Tirek. I helped Chrysalis go for Starlight because Tirek was my friend, no, not just a friend, he was family.

Pinkamina was going a spree! She was going for AppleJack with Trixie's help. I decided to signal the two of them that I will do some distraction. I went and threw a crayon. Apparently I hit Fluttershy right in the wing. She went back to the ground. "What in-" was all AppleJack said before Trixie blasted at her.

"Don't let them distract you!" Starlight said. Rainbow, Fluttershy, and Rarity nodded. This was getting intense. Who knew that a simple battle was so intense. And for what too? Starlight and Trixie blasted at each other. Starlight decided to finally take out someone she was against. It wasn't Trixie, Cozy, Pinkamina, or Chrysalis. She blasted a powerful beam at Tirek and he was unaware so he fell. Unconscious.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Oh. my. god. Something might happen to our poor Tirek. So here it is, the beginning of the battle. What team do you think will win and why, uh- I will make a little squeal for what happens to them after the battle. Uh- that's all I have to say-

(Fighters who are still up and running are Starlight, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Cozy Glow, Trixie Lulamoon, Chrysalis, Sombra, and Pinkamina. Unconscious Fighters are Twilight, AppleJack, Pinkie, and Tirek.)