Chapter 12- The Changes

Chrysalis's Point of View

I looked around in my dark room. I had some cardboard boxes and some bags that Tirek and Cozy gave me. I decided since nobody really looks in my closet, I would put boxes in there until the day of the battle. Since we were allowed to use stuff as distractions, I would just tell my mom that my moving boxes were my battle gear.

I decided to pack up item by item slowly, since I decided to move in with Sombra after the battle. I'm not saying my current home is bad, but everyone is reformed here. And for some odd reason- even though I have been sharing love instead of taking it, I wasn't like them. It was odd.

Anyways I got to packing. I finalized that I would pack everything I don't use and than pack the stuff I do use in my bookbag the day of the battle.

Tirek's Point of View

I was walking back to the kitchen when I remembered to get a box or two. I decided to use some old oven baked pizza boxes to pack my stuff. I don't have much stuff so I decided to pack and leave that day.

I heard my brother talk to someone. For some reason, I was curious. So I eavesdropped.

"Why would you put the spell on his wall?!" Scorpion asked. "Because you said your brother was competing! I had to do something!" The person responded. "Twilight! Uncurse my brother's wall! This isn't funny!" Was the last I heard my brother said before I left to go to my room.

'Wow' I thought to myself. I figured it would be someone from the other school, but one of the opponents?! The four of us should have won instantly. I packed all my stuff, closed my door and locked it, and jumped out of my window.

I went right to Sombra's. Apparently he was a bit busy so I waited. "Hey Tirek" Sombra said once he wasn't busy. "Hey.." I said. Apparently I let my anger get the better of me because Sombra knew something was off about me. "Everything alright? You can talk to me you know" Sombra replied.

"I said I'm fine-" I said in a almost yelling tone. We didn't speak as we moved his stuff into the new apartment. I had called on the smallest bedroom, mostly because I didn't have much stuff. Right when we finished, Cozy showed up with a bandage on her eye and arms.

"Cozy? What happened?" Sombra asked. She broke into tears and ran into our arms. "Let it all out Cozy, just tell us whenever you're ready" I said. I was upset at this point. It was like our opponents were doing this, but I didn't want to jump on conclusions.

"Also I found out who put a spell on my wall" Tirek said. Cozy was sobbing a bit softly when she got serious and started mocking the Mane 7. "I'm a princess- who ALWAYS seems to stress out on every little thing! Oh- this is not pretty- that's too tight! Look at me! I'm the fastest flyer of all Equestria! I'm sorry, I didn't see you there little bunny. Look at my whole farm, just apples and apples, and a bit of carrots? Oh, considering I enslaved a entire village and restored a hive, I should be a princess too!" Cozy mocked. After, she started hopping up and down. "Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie! I like to make ponies smlie-" Cozy said in a insane tone.

"I don't think Cozy is ok.." I said. "Like you aren't-" Sombra mumbled to himself. Right at the moment, Chrysalis showed up. "Is the medium sized room still available?" Chrysalis asked. Sombra said that we could just put our stuff down in the room we wanted. So I took my stuff and put it in the smallest room. I helped Chrysalis with her stuff because there was a bit much.

These changes that are happening to us all happened because of Cozy and us working together. I decided that the four of us should have a day of the week where we all bonded with each other. Like go to the Fair, go on trips, go to the zoo. That stuff. But for now, these changes will continue to happen and there's nothing we can do except be there for each other.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
So uh- I got a bit more into the cursed wall, and finally made Scorpion a side character- but most of the information of this wall will be in the Opponents aka the Mane 7's point of View. That's all I really have to say.