Chapter 11- The Family Plot

So there they are, Chrysalis was standing in the back, Tirek and Sombra were ahead of her by 5 inches, and Cozy was ahead by a foot and a half. When more people started to come, she was with Tirek and Sombra.

And like the day before, a Karen looks at the four of them. "Are they your parents?" The Karen asked Cozy. It took Cozy talk a second to make a plan. "Well- No- but-" Cozy stated before the Karen interrupted. "I will call the police on you!" The Karen said. "We didn't ponynap her- we adopted her- besides- it's not like your parents wanted you but you just came out of nowhere to the point you scared everyone!" Chrysalis shouted. She had enough of the Karen. Some would stop to watch, and they thought she was done. But she wasn't.

"Let me guess- you also complain to managers, you don't support people for who they are, and always jump to conclusions." Chrysalis said. The other three were shocked. Tirek and Cozy saw a Karen yesterday- she didn't even go that far, but she was Chrysalis. Sombra looked at the people who was watching, which they wanted Chrysalis to fight the Karen, but we decided to just leave.

'Cozy- what's your family plot?' Sombra whispered to Cozy. She whispered back the plot. Sombra got up on his hind legs and put his hoof over his mouth and the other in a position of telling a secret.

Sombra's Point Of View

"Promise you won't have some disgust but Cozy made a family plot and you're the dad and Chrysalis's the mom." I whispered to Tirek. I started pushing Chrysalis slowly. "We should go now Mom-" I said. Chrysalis must have figured out the plot too because she said, "Indeed- now stop pushing me before you get grounded!" Chrysalis said. 'Seriously-? I'm a adult!' I thought to myself as I stopped. I had a idea. "Last one to the Fair is a Rotten Egg!" I shouted at Tirek and Cozy. The four of us raced, us ending up to pushing the Karen out of the way.

Tirek was the last one to make it to the Fair. "It's not my fault- I had to carry some bags." Tirek said. We all looked at him. Tirek pulls out two big brown bags that had much more plastic bags. "I guess you realized your mistake!" Cozy said in excitement.

I'm not going to lie- but I would actually like a bag of prizes. So I took a bag from one of the brown bags."Shoud we stick together or separate?" Chrysalis asked. Apparently school got us four go from strangers to the best of friends, like Cozy predicated. "Stay together- hey Cozy, remember your first day of school?" I asked. "Mhm! And it was the best day ever! I met the three of you! What did I say? I told you that we would be the best of friends!" Cozy said said she tried to pull us in a group hug.

I'm not going to lie, but if Cozy never came, I wouldn't expect to get a bit bigger apartment. What if after the semester ends and we're on Summer break, we all move in together!?" Cozy asked. We all agreed. We decided it would be best if they lived with me, since all of Chrysalis's siblings are reformed, Tirek still had his cursed wall they are looking into, and Cozy's Dad won't allow her to let us live there permanently.

We decided to to the Fair during summer break. Why? Well simply for two reasons. One, we had a battle to do in the next 5 or 6 days. And two, we all had packing up to do.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
So yea- the main story is going to have 20 or 15 chapters, and the side story is probably have some one shots with them four and that's going to be a good 20 or maybe 30 chapters, depending if I get the creativity and time since school might start partway through this. But yea, that's all I have to say