Chapter 20- In A Rock And Hard Place

Tirek's Point of View

I woke up in this void. I tried to remember what had happened to me. Than I remembered it. I was fighting and that dam Starlight Glimmer hit me right in the head. I noticed that I was in my third form again.

I looked at the glass that displayed the battle and they were, happy. 'Did we really win?' I asked myself. Earlier, I felt a hug, and heard some tears. I looked at the window and said, "I am so sorry Cozy."

Then I did something I hardly ever did, but I cried. I looked at the thing again, and I saw Cozy and the other three come and visited me. Cozy placed my ribbon and trophy on the desk next to the bed than started speaking to me. "Um, I know you probably won't hear me but if you can, I just want to say, I love you!" Cozy said as she took my arm and hugged it.

I was literally having a mini breakdown. It has been only two months since the four of us met. We've grown from enemies, to frenemies, to friends, to family.  All of a sudden, there was a option box asking me if I wanted to go back to Earth. I pressed yes and I woke up. "Tirek!" Cozy said as she jumped in my arms. Everyone reversed the spell so they looked normal.

"I missed you so much! I helped Chrysalis with taking out that Starlight Glimmer- it was no wonder why Chrysalis hated her. She almost killed you!" Cozy said to me. "And somepony went a bit mad while taking out Fluttershy." Trixie said. They all looked at Sombra. "Well, I was hungry- I didn't have breakfast." Sombra added.

Principal Grogar walked in the room. Cozy smirked at the others and she went up to him. "Yes- Cozy?" Grogar said. Cozy's eye twitched. "None of you told the dam Principal or the centaur?! Come on!" Cozy shouted. "What are you talking about?" Grogar asked.

"Phfft- let me introduce myself, my name is Comfy Flicker. I'm Cozy's lost brother. I'm also Cozy's temporary partner in crime. I prefer to go by Flicker though." Flicker said. "Anyways, here's your final score for the final exam." Grogar said as he gave the paper to Tirek.

"Let's see what it says!" Cozy said. "Maybe a bit later Cozy. After all, we all been through a lot these last eight weeks." Sombra said. "You all have a nice summer and I'll see you all next year." Grogar said. "You too!" We said. Cozy got on my back and we headed out.

A month later

Cozy's Point of View

I was up early that morning. It was five in the morning. I went to wake up Tirek. I was on my way to his room when we bumped into each other. "Ready to go?" Tirek asked. I nodded. We headed out the door and I woke up Flicker. "You on your way to Tartarus?" Flicker asked as he yawned. "Yep, I even dragged the owner of Tartarus, Tirek!" I said.

"Can you suppose let me escape?" Flicker asked. "No-" I replied. "What?" Tirek asked. "I want to escape- but I can't because Cozy Girl or whatever her name is won't let me-!" Flicker said. "It's- Cozy Glow-" I replied. We made it to the main entrance and Tirek opened the door.

"What level Flicker?" Tirek asked. "Tenth- don't question what the hell I did." Flicker said. "He said tenth." I said to Tirek as we walked to the tenth layer. We found Flicker's lifeless body in the cell with his hooves and wings connected to chains. "There's a certain spell on how to do this, Cozy, let Flicker take control." Tirek explained.

I followed his instructions and let Flicker take over. It felt weird to be in my own head. I felt a painful amount of energy leave my body, so I screamed in pain. I had control of my own body again and Flicker woke up. "Flicker is back! It was hard living in a temporary body with your own dumbass sibling." Flicker said.

"We're going to make sure that you don't escape." Tirek said. "Come on- can I get at least a hour of free time to roam freely in here- besides- it's not like I have anywhere to go-" Flicker complained. "Maybe!" Tirek and I said as we hoof bumped each other.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
That's the main story for you- I still am working on the One Shots Story and I will make the second book sometime in October. I can't wait to see the future of this book series I'm making but yea, I hope you enjoyed this book.