Chapter 18- Revenge And Flicker

The principal and headmares all rang a bell, for a time out to come up with a new plan.

Cozy's Point of View

"Tirek!" I shouted. I flew over to him and stayed near him. The others came over to me. "Can't someone put a spell on him to make him feel better?" I cried out. I was scared. I didn't want to do this anymore. We all looked at Trixie. "What are you looking at me for?" Trixie choked out. "Y- You're a powerful unicorn- can you try to heal Tirek?" I asked. Tears were running down my face. They can tell I wouldn't last so she tried, and failed.

"I'm sorry, I can't.." Trixie apologized. I was having a breakdown. How could we win without Tirek? What if he actually dies? "You don't have to apologize.." I said through my tears. I pranced to him and stayed on him until they told me to get off. They offered me to sit down and have some water, but I declined the offer.

We got back up and fought again. Chrysalis and I went for Starlight. I blasted at her and she avoided it so I accidentally hit Sombra. "Nice hit, just, to the right person next time?" Sombra said as he tried to blast at Rainbow Dash. I actually missed a few hits because my vision was a bit blurry due to my tears. After I wiped my eyes, I had enough of Starlight.

"Hit her" A voice said to me. "Hit her, before she kills the rest of your family like friends!" The voice yelled. I screamed as I blasted a beam at Starlight. I felt satisfied , but the voice wasn't. "Hit her again!" The voice said in a sinister tone. "What's the point if she's already unconscious?" I responded.

"Who are you talking to Cozy?" Sombra asked as he took out Rainbow Dash. "No one- carry on, we can do this!" I shouted. "Follow my instructions, and I will leave you alone." The voice said. I listened to the voice carefully. "Ok, since you followed my first part very well, there's going to be a time out in five minutes. Let me take over." The voice instructed.

"I don't know.." I said. "You want me to leave you alone or let me control you every once in a while. And when I do, I won't be kind to your 'family!'" The voice shouted. "Alright! Fine- You win! Just don't do anything horrible.." I said in defeat. "Got it- yea yea- duty noted." The voice mocked as we went on the time out.

The Voice's Point of View

Finally, I had a temporary body, and of course it has to be my younger sister. I took control of the body and flew down to the ground. "What was the 'what's the point if she's already unconscious' thing Cozy?" A black haired umbrum asked. "Nothing. Just talking to myself." I responded. I wondered if I sounded like, myself.

"So, I have a new plan. Chrysalis, Trixie, and I go for Rarity, she's our last threat." I said. Trixie clapped her hooves. "Great plot Cozy- but what will Sombra and I do? And what about Fluttershy?" Pinkamina asked. I chuckled and said, "Kill her."

The others looked at me in shock. "Who's making you say this Cozy?!" Sombra asked. I laughed. "Oh I wouldn't say making her, it's more of forcing her." I responded. The others looked at me. "Who is this?" Chrysalis asked. I chuckled. "I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Comfy Flicker." I said.

"You're lucky Flicker, when this is over, we got questions for you." Sombra said. As the horn blew, I let Cozy have her life back like I promised, but I didn't leave her. That fool actually thought I would leave. "It's been ages since I had a conversation with others, thanks Cozy." I said. "You're welcome, can you please leave now?" Cozy asked as she blasted at Rarity. "Ok- nice talking to you.." I said.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I just love the idea that at least one main character has a evil spirit that never leaves so I decided to do Cozy for a couple reasons. I will make a book explaining my AU because it would take ages to explain it here but yea-

(Fighters who are up and running are Rarity, Fluttershy, Cozy, Chrysalis, Sombra, Trixie, and Pinkamina. Unconscious Fighters are Twilight, AppleJack, Rainbow, Pinkie, Starlight, and Tirek)