Chapter 7- The Wonders

For the past couple of days, Changelings started to transport over to the School Of Heros, due to Starlight, until Chrysalis was one of the two of the only changelings left. The other changeling who was left was Phryinx. She was happy that he was still there.

Tirek hasn't been showing up to school ever since they lied to Gorgar. Tirek locked himself in his room just staring at the wall, like he was starting to go insane. His brother would glance through his brother's door and would catch him talking to the wall, like there was someone only Tirek can see.

The only ones who were doing school and training was Sombra and Cozy. Although Cozy would show up a bit late, she was still there.

It was another Saturday morning, and Sombra was on his way to Tirek's.

Sombra's Point Of View

I was on my way to Tirek's to practice with my so called friends. I'm not going to lie, I feel like something is off with Cozy and Chrysalis. Chrysalis has been fine, like she claims, but I think there's something wrong.

Cozy made me a bit more comfortable because she has been telling me what's been happening with her recently. I had never really felt what's it like to lose something special, well maybe my old friend did- but I'm over our 'friendship' now.

Anyways, I arrived at Tirek's and knocked. Cozy answered the door and let me in. "Sombra's here!" Cozy shouted as Chrysalis put her hooves over her ears. "Where's Tirek?" I asked as Cozy and I sat down on the couch and Chrysalis was rubbing her ear. "I'll be out in a sec!" Tirek said in a weak tone. The two females strugged it off but I found something- off.

As I can explain, everytime Tirek said a word, he gaged 5 seconds after. And due to his weak voice, I became a bit worried. I got up and headed to his room. In the letters his brother sent us, he explained that there's a hole in the door that shows a clear view of the wall Tirek was looking and talking to.

I headed to Tirek's door and his brother was right, except the hole was big enough for two people and a child to look through. I thought about dragging Cozy and Chrysalis into this but I decided it was better for them since they already had their own problems. I looked into the hole and saw Tirek talk to the wall.

I overheard him talk for a while until I had enough and slammed the door open. "Lord Tirek- I don't know what in esquestria is going on with you, but we need to talk!" I said as Tirek looked over at me. "Sombra- stay out please- I'll be there in a second." Tirek said in a tiring tone. I walked over to the centaur who was still staring at the wall, and than I saw somepony I never thought I'd seen again.

"It can't be- I want to get away- but I can't-!" I said to both Tirek and the wall. I finally got to look away and dragged Tirek out with me before slamming the door, and not knowing Cozy was there- I closed the door on her wing. "Sombra!" Cozy shouted to me in anger as I let her wing go free.

"Tirek? How long have you been looking at that wall for?" I asked as put my hoof on the ground, the armor making a clank noise on the wooden floors.

Tirek's Point of View

I glanced at my shadow friend and the pink peguas. I wanted to refuse to answer but I knew that he can try to mind control me so I gave him the answer he wanted. "I was looking at the wall for the past week and a half." I answered. Sombra looked shocked. "You haven't eaten in the past week and a half?" Sombra asked.

"Or had water? Water exists too you know!" Cozy stated. I guess they had a point, I was just staring, haven't been going to school, haven't eaten anything, nothing. Chrysalis glanced at me. I glanced back at her before I spoke, "What's been going on at school?"