1.

voice message " lil'devil  ... you okay.. where are you...i texted you ...and called you many time  ...why wont you reply back ... lil'devil, where are you, reply me"

zhan tries to call his lil'devil for  one last time...

zhan called his precious piggy. tring tring.... tring tring

zhan's fav song NAN HAI  ringing at full volume at the other side of the line...but still there is no response at all .

at the same due - time , zhan gets another phone  call. well it was not as important as his precious call ,  yet he has to answer back.

zhan picks up the incoming phone call  and says "hello "

anonymously, 

a  screeching voice erupted  out side zhan's car "hellooooooooo" as loud as possible like a violent thunder striked out of no where  

zhan was so stunned that he was passed from reacting anything else , not even to the phone call over his hands...

zhan was just a  blinking mess there... totally blindfolded.

the voice outside  his car in a cute puppy tone "zhan ge...its me.... "still panting hard for  breaths.... and trying hard to smile with his all teeth's scene .

well it was zhan's all time -  cute  funny nuisance .... whom  he can never evade ever...

bobo "i thought i missed you....shuuuu " wiping his face which was all sweaty- sweaty , again "zhan ge" and the baby standing out just gave a perfect radiant sunshine smile to his Zhan ge .

zhan was till shocked yet he smiled back to his precious ... " my lil'devil"

to be frank bobo was blindfolded with his little prince smile ...  bobo just clenched his heart and screamed "geeeeee your definitely gonna be the death of me..." though the words were funny but his emotions were real...

( my shinigami )

coz now zhan was with his 1000 mega watt smile totally killing his bo di to rip ....

zhan just flips out the car  very gently "bobo .... "  zhan's immediate reaction was to clench bobo's  torso and hugged  him very dearly that ,  it was  enough for that  little one to pant for some hard  breaths - more  , well that doesn't stop his zhan from  squishing his  baby piggy  

zhans voice was cracking out of adauoisus shock , yet he spilled it out "i missed you bobo..." zhan was just dearly hugging his precious "i really really really  missed you..."

bo wanted to smile hearing those sweetest words of his existence  , but even before bo responds back only a sudden drift was felt over his  lil'devils body , 

bo was  so startled that he just stood  like a statue  there , as  his zhan ge started   examining his lil'devil's  -inch - to - inch -very seriously and was filled with words that it gave no instance for his lil'devil to talk back. not even once 

zhan held bo's shoulder very firmly twisted and turned him and scanned him with his laser sharp  eyes at his every  nook-and-corner  .still spitting our non-stopping words like a laser gun.