6.

but the next emotion all that i could fell was....

i was a crying my river out....

and the person was hugging me...

my physical already reacted out even before my sense fall back  into  one piece , i was already curdling that person even before my mind could justify my action....

and the only word my mouth spelled out was " zhan ge..." tightening my curdles  more deeper

............

zhan "ah..... hurt hurt...ah " 

boob was squeezing his bunny a little too much

............

yes it was my zhan ge..... he only told " bobo " once... even before he completes my name i was already hugging him so tight and bright....

zhan " my lil'devil.... i missed you " zhan to curdles me into his embrace....

..............

i was already with in the house , sitting...with 3 spectators spectating me .....

there was two elders .... one was my nanna and the other was my zhan ge's nanna... along with my  zhan ge seated between them...squeezed....but happily ....comphly....securely...

bo's nanna " i know you are stunned , speak up bo ...."

i was still blink blinking and blinking only.....

just a sound of...CRASH....

zhan ge was already curdles me into a fluffy ball " i missed him so much nannaaaaaa.... "

"can i have him...plzzzzzzzz"

squeezing and   shaking me like a  cola ,still curdling me non stoppingly.

 though i was still in shock mode i still smiled my happy smile blushing blushing....

zhan's nanna " yibo ...look at me.... " i just looked at her... she was well build beautiful still in antique dressing style elegant  , but her gesture and actions were as soft as my zhan ge " lil boy, look at me , im also your nanna from now on words, and you will be staying here in this house with us... is that okay..."

tears were already rolling out my eyes ...and i very vigorously nodded a YES.... i was so heptically happy , like insanely happy

the only thought that striked me was (am i even so lucky to get what i desired  for  even once...and it was nothing but my zhan ge, and now im going to stay with my zhan ge , is there anything else that could  make me  to go insane  - if not this... ) is was so damn happy...zhan ge was still curdling me i was happy...

but suddenly , those black memories' traced me back , i reflexively started shivering and  my zhan ge also  felt it...

zhan ge screeched " nanna he is shivering....nannnaaaaa wha'ts wrong....with my lil'devil"

zhan ge looked at me and asked me with his utmost concern " dont you wanna stay with us, dont you like me...." his face was so sad literally so sad and the reason for my zhan ge's sadness is me i felt so plunged... but fear was kicking out that i coundt respond back... other then continue shivering

but zhan ge's nanna read me well " are you afraid of your parents yibo..." same as my nanna zhan ge's nanna to felt it.

reflexively , 

nod-nod

i nodded still with  shivers and running  tears to ruin the peaceful atmosphere...

nanna's " hum....." sighing hard

but zhna ge burst the melancholy into nothing " ahrhrhrhhhhh so its your devil parents and not me....ohhhhh .... i saw so scared that you were scared of me , and hated me and didnt wanted to stay with me and my  nanna... " pouting pouting " them...i will deal with them for my bobo " squishing my cheeks to turn into poker fish lips " alright " directly looking into my eyes " you are no more their lil'devil ...you are mine now..my lil'devil so i will take care of you..." patting my forehead bangs and suddenly pulling me into his curdle ,  declaring it to the elders " i will take care of him nanna ...hum " he was so damn happy with his bunny teeths and angelic smile

again looking at me " is that okay bobo... i will take care of you okay , i will fight with them so that they can never come near you and scare you or hurt you " with his 👌🏻 hand gesture , smiling...

what else can i do..isnint this...this one face  , this voice ,  this hands , this embrace ,  this smile , this person is all that i was longing for and he is here for and promising me he will take care of me what else can i do , i just nodded a HUMMMM....

zhan " hummmm " acknowledging my hum " then its a deal... and  i will take care of you ..."making pinky promises.... pulling my small hands forcelfully...

again he smiled his angelic smile.... and wiped my tears....very delicately...

but zhan's nanna stopped him in the mid....

zhan's nanna " yibo , i know you are afraid , but you dont need to be  any more... we will take care of it... alright .they will never hurt you ever... "

zhan interrupts in " you can trust my nanna, she never lies🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻promise ...nanna even got discharged from hospital to help bobo's nanna to settle thing with your parents...you dont have to be afraid of anything anymore , we will live happily  here ever after ..." smiling his sunshine smile " and when im here why would my bo di fear...i will keep you safe from everything...."

zhan ge's rant never ever stopped .... and i never wanted it to stop either...

since then.... we are living under same roof, together....

like forever and ever....

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

like 

comment