1A.

both bo and zhan was stunned to death....

zhan just flinched and made bo to get separated from himself...

bo "gege" totally in a pouting tone ....it was so damn sad ....bo was enjoying a peaceful get-to-gather , only to get dispatched by few screeches.. that really made bo to be enraged with anger .... zhan can feel his bobo's pain .and it has to be to coz zhan to missed his pink piggy for 2 full week as he went to inter college dance competitions ...

bo missed his zhan ge like hell , just he same way zhan was missing his bobo.... it was clearly visible yet the screeches ware to be ascended no matter what...

.........

just as a bear in between a beautiful marriage ceremony , voices still echoed "xiao zhan gege....are we late.. sorry to make you wait... gege, gege, gege,gege, gege, ....." non stoppingly chatting "why didnt you reply back to ph call ge ge..."

bo was already erupting his jealousy volcano ... his eyes shows it with no mercy...

bo's body entirely turned towards the screech'ss owners , there were girls... no...beauties...nah....angelsssss... precisely ...beauty angels...

each and everyone was just a goddess of beauty ... flawless ... ... beautiful...gorgeous .... in no words they were just beauty angels in all the way possible....any boy or any man would fall for such beauties no one can be exempted ,

except the only one...our ice prince... our zhan ge's lil'devil

coz he , his zhan ge was exceeding those beauties beauty beyond limits... bo's little prince was stealing the show...he was beaming... enchanting... handsome...alluring...cute...dashing...polite...totally the god of those beauty ghost... or his only shinigami to kill him with his deadly charms.

bo just turned his gaze towards his zhan ge and totally neglected those beauty angels...

but to those beauty angels , bo's was a eye catch... a perfect match , bo was also not a mere person he was also shinigami with his deadly charms ... its obvious most of the girls would drool over him , as same as his zhan ge. many more sometimes coz of his cold nature. just a ice prince to be awed up.

but within the crowded angels , only one angel was not so interested in bo. she didnt even considered bo as a mere person before them , his chams was at waste before her and she was the top within all those beauties . she just acted like this person never existed before them at all ..and the only person present there is no one but zhan... she was hitting at his zhan ge so hard.

that really made bo to burst out his vinegar's

just to mess up the situation even more

..........

suddeny , bo just bumps his big travel bag over his zhan ge's hands , even before those beauty angels try to even come near his gege or try to hug him in the name of welcome hug...

zhan voiced in pain "ahhhhh ....bobo....its so damn weight...." still trembling a bit

even before bo speaks up his response , a voice demanded an answer "is he also tagging along with us zhan ge ... "

bo's eyes were twitching in anger the mere moment when he heard the beauty angel called his zhan as ZHAN GE...

bo was ferocious now , and was just about to erupt ( HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM ZHAN GE...you beauty ghost...) "what did you call him...just now miss..."

but same as those beauty angels , zhan was also dead shock , as bobo ended up answering before erupting his jealousy volcano as his zhan asked him even before he sprouts his question out

zhan "bo are you coming with us...." totally in a astonished confused tone...

bo declares it the very instance "yes... definitely"( im not letting you to stay alone with those beauty ghosts ...never and ever...)

zhan was about to enquire what was happening here , but a bunch of voice declared it "sure...its osam to have two handsome together...wow...."

"who is he zhan..."

"he is so cute...just like a baby lion ... is he angry or what...but why.."

"what is he doing here...is he coming along with us...he should "

"wow..he is so handsome..is all you - know ones - are all so dashingly handsome same as you... zhan..." well the rant was going on and on and on...

its true... zhan and bo's gaze were struck to eatchother so the rant was just a inaudible rant but when zhan gaze awarted away from him only them bo took the instance to have a look at those beauty ghosts...

........

but one question stirred up the situation even more..

beauty ghost "who are you "her eyes totally staring at bobo , demanding like a ancient angry deadly venomous white serpent

bo in response "who the hell are you..." totally deadly..like a fire phoenix ever ready to burn the white serpent before him into ashes.

,...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sooo how was it guys...boring isinit...hum.... i guess it is

It's just our lil'devil is so in love with his ge... or one sided crush...may be...

But there's someone who's much more crushy crush than him....

any Guesses guys....

like

comment.