39.

Guys I'm just a  Bit sad .... I don't know how to explain this it's a new feeling to me... Hmmm.... I will tell you at the bottom of the ch . I'm really hurt 🤕🤢 and sad.... Bo why did he remove cql from his bio.... I don't know I'm stupid but still it hurts..... 😓.... 

There was just a broken watch lying on the floor with its frame of glass shattered all over. 

and the watch was struck ticking at single passed away time like a evidence 

and the watch was struck ticking at single passed away time like a evidence  .....

Nanna got scared coz it was none other than the same watch of his/bo's  devil father ... 

When bobo  was rescued at the gun point in force by a bunch of police officers ,  bo accidentally  pulled out his father wrist watch with him .

It was the same watch bo was seeing all night long continuously for the past two days. 

it was the same watch which made bo to tremble and shiver in sleep for the past two days

Even now just before getting abducted he was watching the watch in tears. 

Nanan got scared and hissed " my baby my baby boy where are you " nanna was screaming and searching for bo everywhere within his room ,  The balcony - the varanda  - the steps to the terrace -  the bathroom - everywhere 

everywhere and everywhere 

but bo was found no where she started shivering and blabber 

ABDUCTED.... 

Bo's nanna hugged zhan Nana and cried " did that demon  abduct by little boy ....omg ..my poor baby what do we do now." 

one policeman who was guarding nanna room came along with them, and  he hissed  "did that man abduct his own son for the property..... omg.... we should file a fir granny. " looking at the scene of crime in shivers.

In between all the commotion the mufty police also came in the room and was also equally  shocked 

Like fuck they were in patrolling there then  how the hell  is it even possible