3.

yibo's pov...

im crazy isinit...

no im crazy over him , isnit...

yes... i am...

but why...

this  is the only question i have been asking myself since how long ,  i have already lost count of it.

why am i so obsessed over my zhan zhan... 

why???

coz if there was no zhan there will be no bo toady...

............flashback.........

i was never a gifted child , until i met my zhan ge...

i grew up in a brick build place called house... yup its was just a brick build house and was never a home to me .... ever...

until i was 8yrs old , i saw my so called parents fighting before me .

i watch them fighting non-stoppingly , with my homework notebook  wide open , (smirking painfully )  

with such a commotion can a child ever be able to study... i was never an exception , i was sucking  at my  studies...

í saw them fighting over and over - over and over  , with  each and everything within that house for no reason... even if it was  mere conversation initially  it ultimately end in a blood shed fight...

i have seen glasses breaking , utensils cracking,  desks banging , blood flowing , falling unconsciously ... and what else my life was a shit . 

all that i could do was to run amid the disaster to find shelter out of no where,  be it  below  a desk crumbled into balls  or inside cupboard sealing my ears and mouth shut  , anywhere, anywhere were  just  fine as long as i stay away from them.

well all those tortures really turned me into a mum, i talked to no one, i stopped responding to anyone,  i mingled with no one , i stayed isolated with everyone , i was filled with fear of everything that moves before me, and at one point of time my only friend to chat for was my dear walls...

well not even my dear walls were left alone , heads were banged over it to bleed with blood ... and my father forced me to watch the blood flooding out my mothers head... which painted the white wall into blood red...

i was incapable , i was useless, i was just a vulnerable child... who was drastically psychologically mentally physically abused and hurt...  

and was that not enough to kill me , there were extra marital affairs with in the  family out of no where , they were blaming each other with no mercy  ..and finally they wanted to end their marriage for  once and for all....