37. shini

zhan don't even care to see his bao's face - once a day.....

zhan just walks of when they came across each other....... as if they are no one to eachother...

it was like the ------ hmmmm-----

its reverse reaction time and its time bo taste his own medicine now.....

Soon time flew away as fast as a wind

this is how it has been for the past one full month. first it was bo and now zhan to joined in.....

everyone including nanna too felt bad but none of them know what to do now....

but one thing was sure

they (zan bo) are just moving apart day by day - only away.....and its not good for any relationship.....

as misunderstanding always break the bonds of any relationships.

but bo never gave up 

not even once

but the truth can also not be denied

as -  he was rejected or neglected every single time.....

as

Every single time bo tries to approach his gg - he was ruthlessly rejected. Zhan don't even dare to mingle their eye sight as one for even an single  split second .

Bo was hurting more and more as time passed by.

The same caring zhan ge was no more 

There was no one to take care of this precious piggy anymore. 

Zhan most of the days don't even return back home at nights , he stays out in the name of report making most of the days 

Even nanna was able to do nothing 

Every night bo cries to sleep 

And most of the nights bo slept along with his nanna ..... Coz he was scared after so long years .

his trauma was hitting him back unusually