27b.

wiping his last shed of tears..... finally  zhan came over the bed and slide beside bo . who was all the time not sleeping at all.

zhan slide his hands scooping bo's waist curdled him from aback and pecked a soft kiss over his spine joint and hissed " sleep " 

crushing him more securely within his grabs.

finally bo closed his eyes.....

❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥❄🔥

did bo sleep yes....but did zhan sleep..... no.... not at all.....

zhan awaited for his precious to fall asleep and lost in deep slumber.it was past 3am until bo fallen asleep, zhan kept on curdling to  him sharing his warmth and his aroma to sooth bo. but when zhan was sure of his babbaes sleep cycles.

zhan without any commotion , turned his piggy to a comfort position and lied him over the bed

zhan without any commotion , turned his piggy to a comfort position and lied him over the bed. and care cased his face gently for few seconds . his tear scarred his cheeks. the evident run of tears were very visible which pricked zhans heart walls to make him trimmer in pain. 

zhan face changed to a sore one. he know his baobae is sad so do himself but not even in his death he wish to see his piggy cry again like this. he promised himself that he would do anything to keep his smile all alive until zhan breaths his last breath.

zhan gently rubbed the shabby bangs of his baobae and pecked a kiss over his forehead and his hands were still coiled with bo's which he lifted to his lips and smooched a very long soft kiss untill his heart got contended. 

zhan really missed his baby panther so much , even when bo was right next to him in a hand stretched distance he still felt missed...  

finally zhan placed the adorable hands inside the duvet and walked out the room....  in heavy heart....