18.

tough zhan was kissing bo senselessly which made his pink piggy to be lost in all dimensions  , but a sudden touch made bo to choke. he almost spit his  own saliva out due to sudden shock

coz now zhans one hand was busy fondling  baby bo's hard naked perky buds and his other hand was crazily yet delicately carcasing those rock hard clothed little brother of his little devil....

again a smirk filled zhan lips. it seemed like he is playing his wild card wildly... with no mercy.... 

and  not giving bo any chance to think any zhan sat down on his knees with his single leg folded before until his one knee hit floor  and the very instance zhan's  naked eyes paired with already hard clothed monster of his baby bo , but zhan stretched out his single hand high and scooped bobo's nape and pulled him low .

now their were face to face - eyes to eyes - nose to nose - and - lips to lips.... zhan played with his lips the non-touch game with the other pair of lips , but they were insanely close that their breths battled with oneother and the room was turning hotly - hot... 

zhan eyes were ripping bo visually....his demon within was trancing ouot loud to earn him make him his...

when zhan felt it his piggy was about to speak up something even before bobo could act zhan pulled him more closer and stamped his lips over his..... for  the poor piggies to make his once again lost in his land of desire.

zhan break the kiss and hissed " when i said i want it  all --- i mean it...." again he plastered his lips to his.... still his smirk spilled out his sealed  - lipped - lips

zhan lips always make him to forget every fucking thing

zhan suddenly broke the kiss but close enough that their nose brushed to one other....zhan again played the no touch game...bo wanted to be kissed  back . but , the more bo moved forward zhan retrieved backward more...

it was a naughty push and pull game.... making bo more frustrated that he completely forgot he is such a captivated state... (its like the oath of love pull and push kiss - just imagine it guys.... )

bo was expecting a soft smooch but the soft denial hurt him more that he pouted his lips but zhan was still smiling ..... 

within all the commotion bo completly forgot that what zhan was doing to him

that even now when his hard clothes shaft was carecased sensually , pant unzipped , unbuttoned , loosed, belts removed , swiftly slid low .... and was left only with boxers bo felt nothing. he was so lost in his gg's touches.

bo pants were still on his legs struck . but fallen to ground.

still in his lost paradise .... again a carecase..... this time it  made bo to choke once again,. this time he spurted out " ge" roughly