8.

back then

zhan ge dragged me into a room ...my room...... he was still ranting and ranting and ranting non stoppingly...but his one statement stunned me to stop walking forwards.

zhan " do you like it, i did it...i designed your room. do you like it...bobo..." his eyes were sparkling...with happiness but was also in request of an immediate answer

zhan turned back to explain his designer skills

zhan " do you like it...do you like it... nanna always tell me im good at these stuffs so she always asks me to do these thing....designing....do you like it...hah.... nanna told me you like pink colour so i decorated your room with pink colour do you like it...look at this , look at this booo ...do you , do you ,do you like this one...i like lase so i added lase in it..."

suddenly turning towards his bobo still ranting " sorry bobo i had to design this room within one night time , that's why i couldn't come to hosp that day , sorry for that but i will make up to it , alright... nanna told me she would explain it to you , but i told not to ..coz i wanted to give you an surprise...how is it...do you like it...bobobobo"

finally zhan's gaze turns towards bo and meet his eyes to be only stunned , he was already crying , zhan felt scared " yibo..yibooo why why...whya re you crying do you not like it. do you not like suprise....im sorry... aiyaaaaaa i wont surprise you anymore ....dont cry please....." still the pink piggy was hard weeping with his tears flooding his shirt to wet " do you not like this..i will change it..i will change it all , dont cry...sorryy sorry dont cry please..." bo was still weeping uncontrollably " alright alright...i will remove it all "

bo " i love it... " zhan actions were totally halted " ge..."

zhan " ah...what is it...what is it.i ...i .....i."

bo " thankyou..."

zhan " ahhhhhhh"

bo " i love it...."

zhan just hugged him again into curdle and let him to cry his minds out until all his tear glands dry out...

zhan " okay now... " holding that pink piggy within his hands still sniffing his nose cutely " please dont cry...i will do anything just please dont cry..i dont like it when you cry...bobo please dont cry "

again my glands broke , but there was no more tears supply to fill up

zhan again curdled his piggy " arhhhhh okay okay i wont talk...shuuuuuu shuuuuu"

zhan ge just made me to sleep from his genuine actions...

and i slept peacefully curdling him....all night along...

...............

thought it was the first ever night i spent with my zhan ge...

but was never the last one....