5.

though i cried all night , i still couldn't fall asleep ...

when i closed my eyes only my zhan ge  - was all that i could visualise... 

his smile....his face...

even with my eyes wide open ...the only dream i could have was my zhan ge in it....

........his dream with eyes wide open.....

zhan " hey lil'devil  , do you like treacking...." 

bo was blank  " treacking...." it was a pure I  KNOW  NOTHING  ABOUT  IT  kind of expression...

zhan eyes studied bo's I DONT KNOW  expression , still flickering his eyes radiantly  " so my lil'devil doesn't know what treacking means , hah " flashing his angelic smile, it was not a blame or branding , but an look of acceptance .

zhan has already started accepting what his lil'devil was AS HE IS AS NOW ... his expression was so clear -  i will never blame  you nor try to change you...i will just accept you as you are now and forever...

zhan " well... you wouldn't know you are just 8yrs old kid anyways..." smiling his pure smile " my lil'boy"  squasing 

bo immediate reaction " im not a lil'boy.....zhan

zhan was so stunned , his expression was like WOW...COOL BABY DEVIL kind of look , and now how can he stop himself from playing along with his kid....

zhan " hah...." totally stunned " respect kid...respect.......im older than you..."  naughtily 

bo " ge...."  sudden reaction as if not to offend him in any way's as possible 

it was a deadly silence for a minute before zhan cracks into laughter... he was just an angel when he laughs....

that really melted bo's heart " zhan ge..." smiling.... 

zhan " hum....zhan ge is quite fine.. i  like it...." zhan pulled bo to sit over rocky flowery plane... " come on bo di.....

laughter's and laughter's and laughter's .....

   ..... end of his happily pained dream....

............

bo's cheeks were flooding with tears.... the sensation of running tears made him to realize he is already crying, and a voice brought him back to reality " 1 or 2

bo spurting " 1" yes ...... it was the canteen at the hospital who sells pastries.....

bo's pov....

i was standing there even without realizing , why and for what....

even after knowing he wouldn't come back to me and i have already lost him , my mind and heart was not accepting it.... 

i was just standing there.... before my hospital room with my pastry flooding  my little  hands.... and a strong argument followed it, and i heard my nanna yelling " yibo will stay with me here after, its the end , and now get the hell out of here... " my nanna was so determined to not let me go back to either of my parents , who was pestering to take over my custody to their respective new families , 

i was so lost that , i dint know should i cry or accept their offer of death....

nanna " im his maternal grandmother, i have all the hell right's to decide his future when their parents are devil's  in real , he will stay with me until he is 18 , after that if he ever wish to come back to you devils , i will have no objections at all, but now...get lost from here and stop killing my precious ..." she was arrogant enough...and so loud that .

not only me even a bunch of patients and nurses  were standing along me in between those small door to have a peek  at it.. our family drama. 

but nanna gaze only met mine and she declared it " we are getting discharged today and now... bobo...." thought it was a  definite command but her eyes asked me for permission with  pleade...

and i just ended up nodding... with my eyes still rolling out pained tears....

..............

nanna wanted me to go in first but im all alone.

its been more than 3hours... and now im standing before a house...or may be an apartment ..nah its a mixture of two ... 

there were two houses attached into one house , it was so big....actually huge... chickens ducks pigeons and many more unknown birds varieties   were running independently  amid  within the  flower fence .... there were  lots of greens and greens  all over ....it looked more like a garden than a house ...but it was still a house...it was beautiful...

but it is not my nanna's house , i have already been to her house when i was little but this house was not the one i visited ....

still confused , blanked , sad ....  me... was dead walking with no energy ...only to end up bumping over someone....

and the person definitely fell over really hard , i didn't know who  it was ,  definitely    - not at all interested to check right at this moment who the hell  just crashed down  and more precisely  to speak up the word's of  curtesy -  <sorry.>  i was just a statue awaiting few bad curses....  , but a loud screech ascended " arghhhhhhhhh he broke my legsssssss.....this lil'devil...arghhhhhh nanaaaaaaa

................

like

comment