26a.

zhan ran to his home nonstoppingly ....  he didnt even take a break or breath untill he reached his courtyard. 

the more zhan was nearing his home the slower his steps were turning into.... 

at a point of time....zhan was right before his home ....with heavy uneven  breaths....

and he uttered soulfully (bobo) he entire existence tranced fear and insecurity. and his soul searched for the only existence.....

but as zhan dreamed ( guessed )  of the occurrence ..... he face the very same..... unaltered....

a voice roared within the house  " he is cursed boy......

zhan shivered from the very voice....  with out any delay zhan ran in side the home.... and he saw everything except what he wish to see....

zhan mind was screaming " bo "  " bo " "bo" " bo" and  " bo " only.....

but the more he went in the more zhan could hear it all clearly.....

and again he heard it " he is a cursed child granny xiao" 

and zhan found his precious.......

siting lifeless beside a coffin.... with stagnated tears......

 with stagnated tears

zhan " bo"  hauled within his mind.

as if the unspoken words was heard ... the then head dunked boy uplifted his head  for the first time .

yibo lifted his head a bit above and saw his gg within the crowd ..... the moment their vision mixed to oneother....

a tear drop leaped out bo's eyes and grassing over his chubby cheeks and crashed low near the coffin.

but bo to hissed within his mind " ge"  nonvocally.....

like 🌟

comment 🗯