Humanity

Klaus helps you get your humanity back on

"Klaus stop trying okay? I don't feel anything. I don't care okay look I can't turn it back on I physically can't because I don't feel anything"
"Love please don't give up I'll help you let's go out okay have a good time"
"Fine but I know I won't feel anything"

*at the club*

"Hey love let's get some drinks"
"Whatever"
"Where did you get the dress you're wearing"
"I stole it"
"Gods sake y/n"

"Why are you even trying so hard to get my humanity back on you've never cared for me before"
"I don't okay it's just better for you that way"
"My mothers dead. Brothers dead. Twin sister is dead. My dad left when I was born. My ex boyfriend was killed. I have no one that loves or cares for me so give me one good reason to turn the feelings back on"
"Y/n ..."
"No this is a waste of time"
"Y/n where are you going?"
"HOME KLAUS BECAUSE CLEARLY IT NEVER OCCURRED TO YOU THAT I DONT WANT TO FEEL ANYMORE I DONT WANT THAT PAIN FOR GODS SAKE KLAUS STOP ACTING LIKE SUCH AN IDIOT AND NOTICE THAT IM IN PAIN I FEEL HURT AND DESTROYED I CANT EVEN BREATHE RIGHT NOW I THINK I think I need some air"

Then it dawned on klaus. She feels pain. It's on.

"Y/n,love"
"What?"
"The reason I need your emotions is because I love you. I'm never going to stop loving you"
"I love you but all this grief is controlling my life and I can't do it anymore."
"What do you mean?"

Y/n threw herself of the balcony.

"NOOOOOO"
Klaus runs down the steps and find y/n hardly breathing on the floor but he can tell she will be okay so he waits for her eyes to open

She wakes up three hours later

"Klaus I'm sorry"
"Y/n you have nothin to apologise for but I'll help you through this just don't turn it off again"