Your mother was a hero

Y/n is Elijah wife and once Hayley dies hope comes to stay with them. Y/n is one of hopes favourite people. Hope goes there because she wants to here stories of her mother and boy does she get them.

"Auntie y/n"

"Yes hope"

"I was hoping that you might be able to tell me stories of my mother before she had me and whilst she was pregnant"

"Of course hope give me some examples of what you want to here"

"When you and her met"

"Well I met her after she found out she was pregnant. I helped her because I am also a werewolf which you know but I felt like I had to stick up for my pack. And then obviously the witches trapped her to lure klaus in. Klaus wasn't happy at first he was confused and shocked. He wasn't sure you were his because vampires can't bread but obviously werewolves can but he didn't know that at first. Klaus was angry and he felt rage at the witches. He every quickly warmed up to the idea of you though and when he did things become easier. Your mother knew that because klaus was always getting into trouble that she would have to protect you. Through out her entire pregnancy she protected you and loved you as much as she could. After she gave birth klaus felt the strongest connection to you. He felt something he had never felt before. Real love. He loves you so much and so did your mother. She used to sit with me in the afternoon and tell me about the little things you did. To other people they weren't important but to her they were everything. Like I remember one day you hiccuped and she couldn't stop smiling the entire day. Because when you did little things like this it reminded her you were real and you were hers. She loves you hope never forget that."

I look at hope and she's crying. I hug her and stroke the back of her head.

"She may not be here now hope but I will do everything I can to save and love you"

"Auntie?"

"Mhhm" I respond

"I love you"

"I love you too" I smile and chuckle this girl is my perfect. 

Klaus and Elijah Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें