Klaus and elijah make a choice

Klaus and Elijah have been my best friends since about 100 years ago. Elijah turned me and klaus has never stopped pissing me off since. Problem being I seem to get very emotional a lot about Elijah being in danger. See Elijah isn't just my friend he's my boyfriend. Klaus and Elijah have an on and off brother relationship. Which they both often turn to me for advice and support. They try to keep me out of trouble for as long as I can but it never seems to work. Someone took me and klaus a few days ago. They have been holding us hostage in order to lure Elijah in. See they need the help of a vampire to break a curse. They won't let me or klaus because everyone knows neither of us keep to our word. Which is why they need Elijah because his word means ever so much to him. Rebekah managed to escape a day ago because someone came saying they could only rescue one of us so klaus wanted me to go and so did Rebekah but I insisted that Rebekah went and after fighting Rebekah agreed to go. Which is how we are in this mess now. Me tied up next to klaus waiting for our saviour.

"Y/n Elijah will come soon"

"That's the problem"

"What do you mean?" He questions whilst looking deeply confused.

"When he comes they will do anything to get him on their side. Elijah is safer leaving us and us dying here. I hate to say it but it's true. I'm surprised they haven't done it yet. They have a stake to kill me and white oak stake so they can put you in a box for a hundred more years at least. We are totally screwed klaus and Elijah will be too once he gets here."

"Well we won't know until he gets here" klaus responds

"Trust me I know these types of people and they are ruthless I would rather die and you and Elijah be safe than sit here and watch Elijah get manipulated and you tortured."

"I know love but I'm sure we will be fine"

I give him a fake smile because I can except the truth unlike him. I know his true colours and the way Elijah gets so easily manipulated. You know why? Because he's a god damn good person. Which to be honest me and klaus aren't.

Suddenly someone unlocks the door. And Elijah walks in with them and he sees me immediately. He runs up to me and kisses me on the lips. He looks at klaus and hugs him.

"Right let's get to business shall we. Elijah we need you to break a certain curse. We need you to be fully faithful to us. So in order for us to let you go free one of them has to die. However the other one gets to run free and see you once you've finished your work. And luckily enough for you we are letting you choose who we slaughter. And if you don't choose we will kill them both and we will make you do it anyway so really we've got you wrapped around our fingers"

"Elijah you have to choose y/n to save" klaus starts

"Klaus are you crazy. Elijah kill me you have too. I know you don't want to but you need too. Although you love me your bond with klaus is stronger. You are family and you are an idiot if you choose to kill klaus. The importance of this is that if you kill me I can be happy I'll dance around with my family up there. I won't be lonely anymore. And of course I'll miss you but I will forever watch over you. You always say we are to infinity well this is where you prove it. I never want to love someone else so make it so I can't. Please Elijah I'm begging you. This is what I want"

Elijah looks at me with teary eyes. He looks distraught at what he has to do. Klaus looks at me with anger in his eyes whilst Elijah turns back to the men. He knows what he has to do.

"Save my brother" Elijah chokes. He can't bare to see me go but he knows he has to. I give him a small smile and blow him a kiss. Klaus starts to get angry at his hands clench into fists. Elijah walks over to me and cries in my shoulder.

"Ssshhh sshhhh it will be alright don't worry Elijah you did the right thing" I kiss him on the mouth before the guys grabs me.

"Goodbye klaus and Elijah. You were the two most amazing people I could have ever met. I love you both and I will forever watch over you"

I walk out the room. They lock Elijah and klaus in but I know they will be safe. They take me into a dark room and tie me to a chair. First they take a dagger and glide it across my neck not enough to kill me but enough to make me scream. I hear Elijah and klaus banging on the door they are locked in. And I begin to cry. They stab me with the stake and I scream out in pain the loudest I ever have in my life. I hear Elijah and klaus shouting for me.

"Nooooo y/n nooooo come back. Please y/n" I hear klaus shout

"I love you my darling" I hear klaus shout and as my last words I shout out...

"I love you both"