five more minutes

This song just fit with the Theme. Ps it's a sad imagine. Lots of love

Me and klaus had been dating for five years. He proposed to me two months ago and I had said no because I didn't think it was the right time to get married as we were still in hiding. I wanted all my friends and family there not just us two. He was fine about it but secretly I knew it hurt him but we are still together. And we are currently on one of our nightly walks. We are walking in this beautiful forest that we usually go to. It's a quiet nice place.

"Klaus?"

"Yea love"

"Did you hear that" we both look around as I had previously heard a twig snap. And neither of us had stepped on it.

"It's probably nothing" he reassures me with a smile and a wink. He pulls me in and gives me a hug from the side.

"One day we will be able to walk freely where we want."

"Not if we have anything to Do with it" I turn around to see Damon and Stefan standing there. I catch my sisters eyes as I look around. I was Caroline's sister I was one year younger and deeply in love with klaus. I was now 23 and she is 24. Behind her I can see bonnie and Elena. Giving me weak smiles. I turn my head back to klaus and he looks at me with angered eyes. Those eyes still scare me.

"Caroline don't do this. I love you all but I've spent five years with him and he hasn't hurt me once"

"I'm sorry y/n but I have to. You are my sister but you fail to see everything that you are doing wrong. Klaus is no good and the longer you are with him the worse you will get. Let me guess has he turned you?"
I weakly nod because I am a hybrid and klaus helped me with becoming one. Caroline scoffs making me look back at her.

"Bonnie...Elena?" I manage to get out whilst still holding klaus' hand.

"We love you so we are doing this out of our love I promise" bonnie looks at me pleadingly and I give her a glare.

"I love you all but I'm happy with him. So please respect my decision and leave us be."
Caroline looks at Damon and suddenly Stefan is behind klaus holding him still. Bonnie puts a spell on me so I can't move from where I am standing. Bonnie then turns to klaus. She looks like she has figured out how to kill an original with her power but she can't have. It's not possible. Damon stands in front of me so I can't see what's going on. Whilst I please and beg for help.

"PLEASE BONNIE DONT DO THIS I LOVE HIM PLEASE BONNIE NOOOO SOMEONE HELP"

"HEEELLLLPPP" I scream at the top of my lungs hoping for a response but I didn't get one. Instead Elena walks over to me.

"Y/n you will be okay I promise I will always be here for you" she smiles but I just cry then I hear Bonnie start chanting. She says all these crazy words and I hear klaus start to choke. I see blood going everywhere and I start to scream even louder than before. Damon covers my mouth whilst Bonnie continues. Elena looks at me with loving eyes as Caroline walks over to me. Damon takes his hand of my mouth.

"Please Caroline help him don't do this please"

"I'm sorry y/n" she sighs as Damon wraps his hand over my mouth again. I then hear Klaus scream for the last time as his dead body flops to the floor. Stefan looks at me concerned as Damon takes his hand if my mouth.

"NOOOO PLEASE NOOOO KLLLAAAUUUSSS I LOVEEEE YOUUU" I screech at the top of my lungs.

Bonnie removes the spell she had placed on me and I immediately run over to klaus. I sit on my knees and hold his head in my hands. I stroke his hair and kiss his forehead. He opens his eyes for the last time.

"I love you"

"I love you so much klaus mikaelson I wish I could have married you when I had the chance"

"You would have been a great mikaelson" he smiles before he drops for the last time.

"If I had five more minutes to tell you how much I love you. I wish I had five more minutes to make you my husband. And I wish I had five more minutes to tell you how much you've done for me" I smile at him and turn around. I see Damon and Stefan looking me in the eyes. Stefan walks over and rubs my arm lovingly. Damon kisses my temple. Elena comes over to me and gives me a hug of which I return. Then Bonnie comes over and apologises and then gives me a hug. Then Caroline comes over.

"You are the last person I will ever want to talk to" I spat and I then ran away with klaus' body in my arms. I lay him down in the grave we had drugged for ourselves in case we died. We made them so the other person would know the perfect place to bury us. I kiss his temple and lay him down. I will never forget him.

It's been three years since then. I'm now married to a man that I will never love as much as klaus. I had to marry him to hide my true identity. I'm now pregnant with his child. I know I'm a hybrid but it's another miracle. I haven't spoken to Caroline since and I don't intend on it. It was her fault. Her fault that I could have five more minutes with the person I love.