Good 4 u

Me and klaus where married for 4 years. Then out of nowhere he demanded a divorce. I really hated him for that but I also loved him. I hated everything that had happened but I could do anything about it.

Hayley was having a party tonight and she invited me since we are best friends. I'm getting ready to go just praying that klaus won't be there. I mean someone has to watch their 6 years old daughter.

I put on a tight fitting shirt red dress and put my hair back in two Dutch braids. I get two massive gold hoops and a gold necklace. Once I feel comfortable and confident I leave the house. I take five shots of vodka before leaving and jumping in a taxi.

As soon as I get there Hayley greets me and hugs me.

"Hey how are you doing?" She asks genuinely concerned.

"Fine" I smile but she can tell it's fake. However she takes me through to the kitchen. After about half an hour Hayley and I are crazy drunk. We decide to go back into the karaoke room. Two eyes meet with mine the two eyes I never wanted to see again. The worst part is he looks fine. His hair looks amazing and over all he looks just fucking great.

"Hey y/n you look Devine" he smiles whilst kissing my hand

"Thanks klaus" I say awkwardly and start walking over to the karaoke machine.

"What do you wanna sing?" The karaoke guy asks. I tell him I will just improvise and he nods in  agreement. I starts getting into it and the chorus comes up and I lock eyes with klaus.

"Well good for you, you look happy and healthy not me if you ever cared to ask. Well good for you, you're doing real great without out me baby like a damn sociopath"

"I've lost my mind I've spent the night crying on the floor of my bathroom. But your so unaffected I really don't get it but I guess good for you" a few tears begin to roll down my cheeks and klaus looks at the floor embarrassed. Everyone cheers for me and people even ask me to sing another song. Klaus asks to sing and comes up to the machine and he looks at me. However when the chorus begins it hits me. He didn't leave me because he hated me. He left me because he couldn't protect me from the people threatening us.

"Fire on fire would normally kill us
But this much desire, together, we're winners
They say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners
But don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms
'Cause when you unfold me and tell me you love me
And look in my eyes
You are perfection, my only direction
It's fire on fire," klaus sang softly and I ran up on stage. I kiss him slowly and he grabs my waist to pull me in further.

"Care to continue this upstairs?" He asks and I giggle

"Oh god you know I would but we kind of are at our friends party" I smile and he nods in agreement.

"Okay but when we leave We leave together as a couple again. I don't care how much people threaten you anymore. As long as I have you it will be fine" he reassures mankind me smile and kiss him again.