How i became your godmother

I'm y/n. I have y/e/c eyes and y/h/c hair. I haven't exactly had the simplest life considering I'm a witch. I was always happy to be a witch until I started seeing paranormal things. Well to be specific ghosts of my ancestors. They all tell me to go this waterfall. Then one where my great great great grandmother was murdered. Of course I really don't want to go there but I feel if I don't go soon something terrible will happen. So here I am packing up my things. I put everything in a backpack and walk out my front door. I start my trek as I live in the mountains.

Once I finally reach the waterfall I sit on a huge rock. I look around me and I sort of wait for something to happen. It's surreal the feeling of being connected to spirits. It's crazy but joyous at the same time. I place my bag down on the ground and stand up and walk towards the waterfall itself. I go underneath it and notice a cave that starts underneath it. I run back to grab my bag and walk into the cave. It's dark so I decide to turn my flashlight on. I hear distant footsteps and I feel my heart beating so harshly I thought it left my chest for a split second. I turn around pointing my torch in all different directions.

"May I help you love?" I hear a man ask

"Who are y-you" I choke my voice beginning to break.

"Klaus Mikaelson. I assume you are y/n. I've been trying to get the spirits to get you here for ages love"

"Come and show me yourself" I demand. A sudden feeling of confidence washing over me.

"Of course love" he brings out about five lanterns lighting up the entire cave. He walks over to me and I can't help but smile. He has such a goofy smirk and out grown curly hair. He grabs my arm and pulls me out the other side of the waterfall.

We get to this beautiful countryside looking area. There's a small cottage and he takes me inside. It has a thatched roof and a bright red door. As we walk inside there is the most amazing smell from inside. It smells like a crisp apple pie mixed with a bit of cider. I look around and see a woman cradling a baby. I look back at klaus and my eyebrows furrow. He chuckles and takes me through to where the woman is sitting.

"Hello I'm Hayley. And this is hope" she smiles and I smile back.

"Well let's get straight to it shall we" klaus smirks and claps his hands together. He sits down on the arm chair and looks at me in the eyes.

"You are the most powerful witch out there y/n. You channel Davinas power and you are even stronger than bonnie Bennett. We need you to perform the strongest protection sleep you can for out daughter."

"What do I get in return?" I question whilst still slightly baffled by his proposal.

"I will promise you a life time of protection. You will live with us and you will come to no harm. All I ask is you ensure our child the same" I smile at how much he loves his daughter.

"Do we have a deal?" He questions.

"As long as you don't break your side I shall protect hope. And if you so much as think of killing me I will ensure hopes safety ends with mine" I smile sarcastically as Hayley chuckles.

"Perfect" she smiles. And I get straight on with it. Mastering the spell instantly. The little girl has fallen straight into a protected life. And I the same. I kiss her head and place her in her cradle. Whilst Hayley prepares dinner.

*after the death of both Hayley and klaus*

"Hope breakfast is ready. Hurry or you will be late for school"

Hope comes down the stairs and sits at the table. She helps herself to waffles and fruit and smiles at me. I return it and then she says something that takes me by surprise.

"Thank you"

"For what darling?" I ask whilst pouring her some juice.

"You have protected me my whole life even though you met me after my dad got spirits to haunt you" I smile at her and respond.

"Love if your dad hadn't done that I wouldn't have home to that waterfall. I never would have met my two best friends and favourite god daughter. Everything always falls into place. Never forget that hope. And I know they are eloping form on you know. Ever so proud of what they created." I smile wiping a test from my cheek. Hope hugs me before parting for school.

And I meant every word everything truly did fall into place.