Im not your...

Klaus mikaelson has been my boyfriend for 3 years. I'm a witch and he's an original hybrid. Recently he has become so possessive and controlling and it's driving me up the wall.

"Hey klaus where's my black purse"

"Which one?"

"The Chanel one that Elijah got Me last Christmas"

"On the stairs but why do you need it?"

"I'm going to Rebekahs party"

"Why I didn't say you could go"

"Luckily I don't need permission" I say pushing past him and leaving the house.

^next week^

"Klaus???"

"Yes baby"

"Can we go to the Club tonight"

"No I don't want to plus you always get drunk and then I have to look after you and then guys look at you and I have to protect you"

"I can't believe you"

"What"

"I SAID I CANT BELIEVE YOU"

"Don't raise your voice at me"

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want"

"Oh really?"

"Yes I will"

"And why do you think you can get away with that?"

"Simple. Because I'm not your property. I'm not your responsibility. I'm not your burden. I'm not your object. I'm not your child. I'm not your possession. I'm not your toy. Nor am I yours klaus. I am my own fucking person so don't ever try to deny me of a right again"

"Don't speak to me like that poppet I'm in charge here"

"What!? You are in charge of anything. Because guess what. YOU DONT OWN ME NIKLAUS MIKAELSON I AM NOT DISOBEYING YOU BECAUSE YOU ARENT MY MASTER IM NOT A PUPPET OR YOUR CHILD SO FUCK OFF"

"I'm gonna give you the seconds to apologise and then I'm out of your life for good. No one speaks to me like that love"

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

"6"

"7"

"8"

"9"

"10"

He find he's counting and I storm upstairs. The nerve on him to try and control me.