Chapter 1

ENGLAND, 1508

ENGLAND, 1508

Genevive is 15 years old and living her best life at the english court with her family.  She is walking through the court looking for her best friends Harry and Charles. But suddenly she feels someone take a hold of her arm and pull her to the side so no one can see them. It startles her but when she looks up she sees none other than Harry Tudor.  Harry starts laughing seeing her reaction and she punches him in the arm "You're an idiot"  Harry smiles "But you love me" Genevive smiles "Yeah i do"  Harry pulls her into his arms and kisses her and she instantly kisses him back.  They keep kissing  until Genevive hears someone calling her name so she pulls away from him and relaises that it's her brother Adam who is calling her.  Genevive turns to Harry "It's Adam i need to go, i will see you later"   Genevive gives him a peck on the lips and walks to find her brother.  

Only a few seconds after Genevive left Harry, She hears Adam again and turns and sees him. Her brother sighes  and walks up to her "There you are sister. I have looked everywhere for you."  Genevive smiles "I'm here now.  What's going on"  Adam smiles "Mother and Father want to see you, something important"  Genevive sighes "Well, let's go" Genevive took a hold of her brother's arm and they started to walk.  

Their Parents are James Beaumont and Anne Wassenaer. Two very powerful people at the english court, both very close to the king and queen.  Genevive and Adam were now outside their father's study were she was gonna meet their father and mother. Adam turns to Genevive "I will leave you here, Good luck." Genevive smiles and Adam leaves.  Genevive takes a deep breath and then she opens the door.  She walks in and there she sees her Parents sitting down waiting for her.  Anne smiles "Ah my darling daughter please come sit"  Genevive nods and sits down.  "Me and your mother have decided it's time for you to marry"  Genevive was nervous but exicted because Harry wasn't bethrothed to anyone and her family was very close to the royal family so it could be a chance that they would be married.  Anne smiles "You will Marry Edward Stafford."  Genevive almost stopped breathing.  She knew who Edward was.  He was a duke who was at the king's council who was 14 years older than her.  She couldn't believe this was happening  "Please Mother and Father i'm in love with someone else and he would be a perfect match"  Her mother just stared at her "NO it's decided and you will marry Edward Stafford and be a good wife to him. Is that understood?"  Genevive turns to her father who was more gentle than her mother "Father Please"  James sighes "I'm sorry it's decided" Genevive feels herself almost crying so she takes a deep breath "Yes Father and Mother" Genevive leaves the room.   Anne sighes "How can she be so ungrateful. She gets to marry a good man and i'm stuck with you" Adam sighes "We both know who she is talking about. I mean even the king and queen asked if we could let her marry Harry but you said no"  Anne chuckles "Ofc course i said no. I don't want my daughter to have what i didn't get"  "And what is that?"  Anne looks at him with fury "Love"  Anne leaves the room.  James sits down. How can his wife hate him so much. 

Genevive opens the door to her room and closes it and walks to her bed and cries. She can't believe this is happening.  How is she gonna tell Harry that she is marrying someone else. She feels lost and afraid.  She started this day feeling so happy and now she is so heartbroken and confused.  She only knows nothing will ever be the same.  

Timothée Chalamet as Adam Beaumont 

James Frain as James Beaumont 

Alyssa Sutherland as Anne Wassenaer 

Here is the first chapter of he loved her first!! i'm really exicted of this story

Here is the first chapter of he loved her first!! i'm really exicted of this story. And please tell me your thoughts and i hope you guys like this chapter.