Chapter 10

August 5 1509, EnglandGenevive had finally gotten to her chamber and was laying on the bed

Genevive had finally gotten to her chamber and was laying on the bed. Catherine had helped her, She was in child labour. Genevive was breathing deep and sweating. Catherine was taking away sweats from her forehead "Genevive it's gonna be alright the midwives are on their way, is there someone else you want me to send for, your mother?" Genevive shakes her head still taking deep breaths and laughing. "No not my mother she wouldn't care to come either way. Send for my brothers wives Claudia and Edith please" Catherine nods and walk to one of Genevive's ladies "Send for lady Douglas and lady Percy" The lady nods and bows and opens the door to walk out and the moment she does the midwives rush in.

Edward was in his study walking back and forth in the room. He knows that he can't leave the room because if he does he will run right to where Genevive is and no one is gonna be able to stop him. The door opens and Edward quickly turn around and sees it's James, Genevive's father. Edward takes a deep breath "Have you heard anything?" James smile "Son she is in the early state of the birth, i just got word that the midwives have arrived but i will be here with you through it and soon my sons will be here, their wives is gonna be there with my daughter" Edward takes a deep breath "Thank you"

Harry is in his chambers pacing around. He has heard that Genevive is giving birth and he has never felt this kind of fear in his life, he can't lose her.

Genevive looks at Catherine "Catherine you can go, The midwives are here and soon will be my sister-in-laws be here" Catherine smiles "I will be here until they arrive" Genevive smiles but doesn't have time to say anything else because she feels a contraction coming so she screams. Genevive takes a deep breath and looks at the midwives "How long is it until i can push" One of the midwives smiles "Soon my lady" In that moment the door opens and Claudia and Edith walks in. "We're here" Catherine smiles and stands up "Well i will leave you to it" But before she can walk away from Genevive's side she takes a hold of Catherine's hand. "Wait" Catherine turns and looks at her. Genevive smiles "Thank you, for helping me" Catherine smiles and nods and walks out. Claudia and Edith take each side of the bed. Claudia looks at Genevive "We're here for you, sister." Edith smiles and nods. Genevive takes a deep breath but before she can say anything back she feels another contraction so she screams. The Midwife who sitting by her legs looks up at her "My lady, It's time to push"

Edward was sitting down still in the study with Lord Beaumont waiting. Suddenly the door opens and Edward stands up right away and sees Adam, George and Jacob walk in. "Any news?" Jacob smiles "I have gotten news that she has started pushing now, so far everything is fine" Edward sighes "Okay" Edward sits down "I wish i could be there" Jacob smiles and walks up to her "When Edith was giving birth to our first child i was pertified. I was so scared because i was only 15 but i did it and i have now five children with my wife" Edward smiles "Thank you"

Agnes was in her room with Anne laying on the bed knitting. There was a knock on the door so Agnes walked up to the door and opened and there stood a messenger. Agnes smiled at him "Can i help you?" The messenger bows "I have a letter for you Lady Long, i have been told it's very urgent" Agnes takes it and the messenger bows and leaves and she closes the door. Agnes for a second looks at it and relaises it's from her husband so she opens and starts reading. Anne looks up "What is it my dear" Agnes has started tearing up "It's from my husband it's my son Thomas, he's fallen very sick and my husband needs me to come back" Anne walks up to her "No you can stay it's probably nothing" Agnes looks at Anne furious "It's my son. He's sick i might lose him, i won't lose him. So yes i'm leaving so please Anne leave i need to pack" Anne sighes "Fine" Anne leaves the room but when she's out the room she starts sobbing.

Genevive was screaming so much and had only a few pushes left. "Duchess you need to push" Genevive push before she needs to rest for a bit. The midwife looks up at Genevive "You have only two pushes left and then you will have your baby" Genevive looks at Claudia "When my baby is born send for my mother" Claudia nods. The midwife looks at Genevive "Time to push" Genevive pushes and screams. The midwife looks at Genevive and smiles "Good now one more push and you will have your baby" Genevive takes a deep breath before pushing as much as she can and when she finally is done she hear a baby scream. The midwife smiles and holds up the baby. "Congratulations my Lady you have a healthy baby girl" Genevive smiles now sweating and crying "Bring her to me" The midwife brings the baby to Genevive and lays her into her arms. Genevive looks down at her daugher and smiles while crying. "She's beautiful." In that moment the door burts open and Edward walks in. When he lays his eyes on Genevive and their baby. Genevive smiles at him "It's a girl" Edward smiles and walks up to them "We have a daughter?" Genevive smiles "Yes" Edward kisses Genevive on the forhead. Edward sits on the bed and Genevive lays their daughter into his arms. "She's beautiful. What should we name her?" Genevive smiles "Alice?" Edward looks at Genevive and smiles "It's perfect. Edward looks down at the child "Alice." Their perfect little family.

Genevive has now given birth to their daughter, Alice. Agnes is leaving :( I hope you guys like this chapter and please tell me your thoughts.