Chapter 8

Claudia,  George's wife was getting ready

Claudia,  George's wife was getting ready.  "Why isn't my beautiful wife in bed with me?" She hears George saying so she smiles and turns around to looks at him.  "You know that Prince Arthur and Catherine are meeting for the first time and as Arthur's best friend i have been asked to be there"  George sighes and sits up "I know but i still miss you"  Claudia smiles "You will see me later and i will give you even more than cuddles" George smiles "Good, Good luck"  Claudia smiles "I love you"  George smiles "I love you too"  She walks out of the room. 

Isabel was in her room getting ready for her first day as lady in waiting for Catherine when the door opens and her father walks in.  She turns around and smiles "Father"  Jacob smiles "You look beautiful, how do you feel?"  Isabel takes a deep breath "I am nervous i mean what if she doesn't like me?" Jacob chuckles and takes a hold of one of isabel's hands and squuezes it "You're beautiful and kind, it's impossible to not love you" Isabel smiles "Thank you Father"  Jacob smiles and let go of her hand "Now is a carriage waiting for you outside, now go and makes us proud"  Isabel "I will"  Isabel walks out.

Claudia was now outside Arthur's room and the guards outside opened the door and she walked in.  By his desk Arthur was sitting. Arthur looks up and sees Claudia with an instant he stands up and walks over to her.  "Thank god you're here" He pulls her into a hug and she hugs him back.  He pulls away "I am so nervous i can't believe i'm meeting her today"  Claudia smiles "You will be fine,  You both will be nervous"  Arthur takes a deep breath "I know and you're coming with me right?"  Claudia chuckles "Of course you're my best friend"  Arthur smiles and nods.

Isabel had now arrived where Catherine and all her servants would be arriving to. She walked to the room where Catherine would be staying in and all she could was to wait.  After a while she heard someone walking up the stairs she knew that was Catherine.  Catherine walks in with two other ladies and smiles when she sees Isabel.  "You're Isabel Beaumont right?"  Isabel smiles "Yes my lady"  Isabel curtsy.    Catherine smiles "This is Rosa and Lina, My ladies from home"  Isabel smiles "It's very nice to meet you"  She looks a little longer at Rosa before taking her eyes off her. 

Claudia and Arthur were sitting in the carriage.  Claudia smiles at him "We're there soon"  Arthur takes a deep breath and Claudia takes a hold of his hand.  "Everything is gonna be fine" Arthur smiles at her and nods.  Suddenly the carriage stops and Claudia smiles "We're here"  They walk out of the carriage.  They meet with the king and queen,  Margaret Pole and the king's mother.  After a few minutes Catherine walks out with her three ladies behind her. 

They start a walk with Catherine and Athur walking before everyone else so they can talk without anyone interupt them.  Claudia and Isabel and the others are walking behind them.  Claudia walks beside The king's mother Margaret.  Margaret smiles "You and Arthur have known eachother for years, correct?" Claudia looks at her confused "Yes, Since i was 8 and he was 9"  Margaret nods  "And nothing romantically has ever come between you two?" Claudia is disturbed but she knows she can't stop walking or walk away so she answers.  "I'm happily married to my husband and me and Arthur are just friends" Margaret nods "Good"

Suddenly Catherine and Athur stops in their tracks and Claudia can see something is troubling him and then Arthur storms away.  Claudia runs after him

Catherine and everyone is back to London.  Arthur still haven't told Claudi what happended which is odd because he tells her everything. 

It's was  the day before  the wedding and Claudia walks into Arthur's room to speak with him before the wedding.  Arthur is getting into his clothes for the wedding. Claudia smiles when she sees him "You look very handsome"  Arthur turns to the servants "Out all of you" They walk out. Claudia looks at him worried "Arthur what happened at the field"  Arthur sighes "She told me that i had written her letters, sensual ones.  But i didn't"  Claudia looks at him confused "Then who?"  Arthur sighes "Harry" Now Claudia is even more confused "Why? He has Genevive"  Arthur sighes once again "Had. I think he started writing to her when Genevive left him because she was getting married  so he was hurt and mad.  Probably to mess with me aswell"   Claudia sighes "And Genevive doesn't know"  Arthur sighes "No i will tell her in time but not now" Claudia nods.

Isabel and Rosa was sitting in Catherine's chambers waiting for Lina who was getting herbs for Catherine's bath.  Rosa sits next to  Isabel staring at her.  Isabel smiles without looking at her "Why are you staring?"  Rosa smiles "You're beautiful" Isabel turns to look at her "You think i'm beautiful?" Rosa smiles "Very much"  They stare at eachother longily before they start to lean in but before they can meet eachother's touch the door opens and they jump away from eachother.  Lina walks in and starts getting ready the herbs. 

Now it's the wedding day Genevive and Edward walks into the church but before Genevive walks in she sees that Harry stands by the door. Genevive turns to her husband "I will meet you inside" He nods and walks in. Genevive walks to Harry "Why are you standing here" Harry smiles at her "I'm here to escort the queen to be but don't worry no one is as breathtaking as you" Geneviev sighes "You never gonna let me go?"  Harry walks up to her and whispers in her ear "Never" He kisses her on the check before he pulls away. Genevive is stunned but she walks in.

Isabel, Rosa, Lina helps Catherine get ready and after a few hours they are finally outside the church finally to walk in.   Harry escort her into the church and her ladies is behind her. 

Claudia sees Harry and Catherine together walking into the church and all she could think is if only Genevive knew. 

Anya taylor Joy as Claudia Douglas

Here is a new chapter!! oooo Harry wrote to Catherine

Here is a new chapter!! oooo Harry wrote to Catherine... Hope you guys like this chapter and tell me your thoughts.